Matildas The Matildas Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr's father publicly said before news emerged of her imminent trial that Kerr wouldn't be fit to play at the Olympics, but Gustavsson hasn't been so definitive just yet.

Any one would think Kerr has shot someone . Am I misreading this or it it verbal abuse ( racist ) ?
'Hate speech' laws are farcical, just as this case is

Good example of why they are stupid imo

Last edited:
So is anyone here even going to attempt to articulate why saying "stupid white bastard" isn't racist, but saying "stupid black bastard" is?

I am interested to hear the mental gymnastics from the bleeding heart types.

It's interesting to me see deadshits out themselves as having no cultural or social awareness.

Racism isn't about the words spoken, it's about disadvantage. It requires no mental gymnastics at all, just a base level understanding of racism, its causes, and its impacts.

I mean it’s pretty obvious that racist comments are racist, no?

You’d have to be racist yourself to think otherwise.

Are you saying that a white person who doesn’t find Sam Kerr’s comment racist must be a racist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying that a white person who doesn’t find Sam Kerr’s comment racist must be a racist?

Only if you think there is a difference between “stupid white bastard” and “stupid black bastard”.

If you think both are fine I’d say you’re wrong.

Regardless we have been told racism is through the eyes of the victim. And the victim was obviously of the opinion they were racially vilified.

Should be a simple apology and the matter resolved. I mean that’s just human decency isn’t it.

No punishment required.

It's interesting to me see deadshits out themselves as having no cultural or social awareness.

Racism isn't about the words spoken, it's about disadvantage. It requires no mental gymnastics at all, just a base level understanding of racism, its causes, and its impacts.

The human rights commission has a different definition.

It seems markedly different from yours.

The human rights commission has a different definition.

It seems markedly different from yours.

You can't possibly be this obtuse.

The Matildas have announced two friendlies against China to be played on 31 May and 3 June. The first game will be played at Adelaide Oval and the second will be played at Accor Stadium in Sydney.

The Matildas also have an upcoming friendly against Mexico on 10 April, but that's being played in San Antonio.

Dunno about racist, just seems a weird thing to add white in there when you can just call him a stupid bastard.

Especially when she's 3/4 white herself.
I think a bit racist, not as bad as Harbijan Singh or the roosters nrl player.
I was massively annoyed by Craig Foster's comments. Plenty of white people receive racism, most racism is in the 2nd and 3rd worlds, not the first world ( not excusing that which does exist there).
Also there are unfortunately some examples of within White people racism, see the two prominent wars on at the moment.

Last edited:
I think a bit racist, not as bad as Harbijan Singh or the roosters nrl player.
I was massively annoyed by Craig Foster's comments. Plenty of white people receive racism, most racism is in the 2nd and 3rd worlds, not the first world ( not excusing that which does exist there).
Also there are unfortunately some examples of within White people racism, see the two prominent wars on at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back