Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

I read that... felt deflated and then thought I'd quickly watch the video.

Geez, i thought he looks pretty good for someone who broke their foot. I reckon 5 weeks max.

Looks more like a lack of mobility from heavy strapping as opposed to pain

I read that... felt deflated and then thought I'd quickly watch the video.

Geez, i thought he looks pretty good for someone who broke their foot. I reckon 5 weeks max.

Yeah sorry probably slightly overstated the limp! I can't remember the name of the machine but i wonder if he has been able to do any running on the mentioned machine that allows you to run with less gravity is it? Brad Hill was on it at training today.

Yeah sorry probably slightly overstated the limp! I can't remember the name of the machine but i wonder if he has been able to do any running on the mentioned machine that allows you to run with less gravity is it? Brad Hill was on it at training today.
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill

Looks like he's remembered leg day in the gym.

That excited me as much as Fyfe with the shoulder straps off in 2012. Am I easily impressed in 2018 or could he be as good as we think?

Darcy, Apeness, Taberner, McCarthy is the answer people
Then add Cox, Hamling and Alex Pearce....That's our spine...

Tabs at FF
Cam at CHF
Darcy as the ruckman
Alex Pearce at CHB
Hamling as FB.

That's the spine right there.

Apeness is a KPF/RUCK
Cox is CHF/CHB

Not too bad amount of KPP stocks.

No point rushing him back. Get it 100% and take a no risk policy. We ain’t in premiership mode. The rebuild is in full gear and so is the recovery from injury list. Good to see the injured players making progress. That’s prob the biggest positive out of a bad few weeks on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

You would think he's one of those players now who would never need to play at Peel again. When his body is right, he plays AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back