Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

But as of Tonight, that was an abomination of a game.

Taberner kicked a goal and potientialy would of been the only one the dockers could of kicked tonight.

Serong kicked the other one late in the game vs the cats as we lost 2.4.16 to 6.12.48

Missed a sitter ?
I’m assuming you are referring to him dropping a mark on the boundary? The thing everyone else on the ground was doing? A minute later he took a contested grab and slotted a tough set shot

Find a new scapegoat. Tabs is our leading goal kicker and has been in our top 5 players for the year.
(Which shouldn’t be the case as he isn’t a star)

4! Monstered Darcy Moore, led well for his marks. 3 clutch goals to give us a lead.
Kicked a goal in every game for Freo this year.
To be honest, he finally has a chip on his shoulder with that fall for the push in the back. It was marginally there, but he fell and acted for it. The team across the road gets those quite often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6th in the Coleman I believe

Can't be said enough methinks. This far into the season and 6th on the Coleman is pretty bloody good. Also, for Freo so far this season, it's Taberners goals, then crickets.

Even with stuff like when he should have gone back and taken a shot at goal when he was in the goalsquare, played on and got caught the other week... Looks bad, but really shows a great intent - stfu all I am going to go and kick goals. He has his head screwed on for the game now when he never used to seem sure of himself.

Well done that man :thumbsu:

He was great today. He looked a very frustrated figure in Q1 - as did much of our team tbf - not much was going his way. Collingwood's defenders were roughing him up about. He had the last laugh though. Deep breath and pushed on through and got 4 goals. 4 points for Freo.

Also how was our accuracy tonight? I know a couple OOBTF were in there too but 10.1 is very un-freo

Where do we get that "Tabs riding a crab" jumper that shown on the TV coverage???

64810b9892dceaf57b02504442d0d04e.jpg

52711691e925766dcad0f3081bdc149f.jpg

43573f9d1b838f621f7d0e1f54032359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back