Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

The Tabenator.

Pleased to say I've been steadfastly on the band wagon for many a moon now.

Don't like the crab association. He's no crab. He's a cyborg sent from the future to save humanity.

Now, can someone with a little bit of free time and some skills make some Tabenator movie posters? TheInjuryFactory ??

The Tabenator.

Don't like the crab association. He's no crab. He's a cyborg sent from the future to save humanity.

Now, can someone with a little bit of free time and some skills make some Tabenator movie posters? TheInjuryFactory ??

I still stand by that this bloke is as dumb as a brick. And i won't fall fall his ever mercurial performances that kept the hype around him for so many years. But he is structurally important and i respect that

The Tabenator.

Already pumped this one out a while back. 👍

pWV5kO4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Third for key forwards in goal kicking.

More total marks then any other forward, second in contested marks.

I bet ya his GPS numbers surpass pretty much every other key forward as well. Hes having a really strong season so far.

He use to tear the WAFL apart, 10 marks and 3-4 goals. It’s starting to transition to AFL now. It’s quite amazing. Fyfe is a foil rather than the main gig up forward.

When’s he contracted too?

I think it's time as Freo supporters to give Tabs his due. I noticed on the main board there's still quite a few Freo supporters that will have a laugh at him. Not sure what he has to do these days. He's a legit quality tall - 2nd in the league for contested marks, 2nd in the league for marks inside 50, looking at a 22 game/20 min quarter season is on track for an equivalent 47 goal season.

The really positive thing from the other night was that he kicked 4.0 which hopefully goes a long way towards getting rid of his goalkicking yips. Because previous to that he was a very accurate kick for goal.

I think it's time as Freo supporters to give Tabs his due. I noticed on the main board there's still quite a few Freo supporters that will have a laugh at him. Not sure what he has to do these days. He's a legit quality tall - 2nd in the league for contested marks, 2nd in the league for marks inside 50, looking at a 22 game/20 min quarter season is on track for an equivalent 47 goal season.
Always maintained he’s a upside. We had Kersten at 190ish who couldn’t even mark a ball getting games all the while Ross wanted Tabs to ‘develop’ for 3 months for Peel regularly getting 3 goals and 20 disposals at CHF.
Coaches’ favourites I guess, but JLo himself was similar to Tabs. Roaming around the forward line whilst pinch rucking.

It's because he's always so close to much greater. That's what's made him so frustrating as a supporter.

He kicked 4 last night, but his game was nothing new, he's played like that dozens of times. But in the past he's kicked 2.2 (or 1.3) instead of 4.0.

Conversion in front of goal is the most underrated skill in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back