Analysis The Matt Taberner effect

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, great listen. The origin, and meaning behind, his 'Autumn Leaves' nickname. 😂

And Tabs relationship to food is very... unique. Picky seems an understatement.

And pancakes hey... food of champions.
I was glad to hear someone come out publicly against bananas - I swear every time I say I strongly dislike bananas and their smell makes me gag - people react like I’ve said I’d like to kick a puppy!!

That said, a punnet of blueberries for your last meal on earth - just odd.

I was glad to hear someone come out publicly against bananas - I swear every time I say I strongly dislike bananas and their smell makes me gag - people react like I’ve said I’d like to kick a puppy!!

That said, a punnet of blueberries for your last meal on earth - just odd.
I've always hated bananas since that week I spend at Uncle George's as a kid :(

Yeah bananas ******* suck. They stink and the texture is just wrong.

That said, banana cake and banana bread go down a treat with a little flat white on the side.

He wasn't as strange as I thought he would be. Think you'd need to spend a week with him to get the full picture.
I've been around that type. Tabs is clearly quick witted and "intelligent" but thinks about things in different ways to others. Would say some hilarious s**t on the regular you imagine, case and point "punnet of blueberries"

Yeah bananas ******* suck. They stink and the texture is just wrong.

That said, banana cake and banana bread go down a treat with a little flat white on the side.
To truly appreciate a banana in it's unadulterated glory, one must enjoy a chocolate-coated frozen banana, after having completed the banana plantation tour in Carnarvon! Ohhhhh boooy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked classy and strong. He is a massive out structurally when he isn't playing.

Now to try and keep him on the park for the remainder of the year. 40+ goal season if we can.

Unless Fyfe or Walters is playing one out I feel Tabs will go 50+ this year. Need him to kick a winning score.

That's possibly his best game, first up, after a long injury spell.

Hopefully that means he still has a bit of improvement in him over the remainder of the season.

He kicked 37 goals in 15 games last year nearly 2.5 pg. If he can stay on the park for the rest of the year and kick 40 + goals that would be a great result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back