Roast The media - no wonder players don't like them and don't trust them

Remove this Banner Ad

if players and coaches hate the media so much, they should see what football would look like without it.

no money, and most importantly, no inflated worshipping of truly bog average individuals.

these pricks don't realise who's paying them.

Uh, that still does not excuse her from cheating. If she wasn't attracted to him anymore you break things off. Such a poor take.
Didn't cheat. They had already broken up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Anyone but me find it very distasteful when Garry Lyon begins talking about areas of sportsmanship etc? A man who is pounding his ex best friends wife isnt exactly the man who should be lecturing people on human behaviour if you ask me
Lost all credibility after he sneaked over to have a good time with Mrs Brownless.

Who cares about Gary Lyon shacking up with Brownless’s ex.

He has no credibility because he was an also-ran ‘champion’ of his era, playing for an irrelevant club who won nothing, never coached in a significant way or offers any real insights into the game.

The media always want more access to players, more commentary from players that isn't PC or just going along the club lines

Then you get someone like Mitch Robinson who actually comes out and speaks his mind. Refreshing, right?

No, not according to the media. Matthew Lloyd, Caroline Wilson and Ross Lyon all having a crack at Mitch Robinson. Lloyd going as far as to say he could end up like a Akermanis outcast (who was the last player who actually gave the media something)

Seriously why crap on about wanting more access to the players and wanting them to be open and honest if you are just going to jump on them when they do it?
Interviewing players is always pure bullsh*t, most of them run out a line they've rehearsed unless it's for real young fans to see them speak.
I have no idea why they interview at all.
Mike Sheahan on Open Mike , does some ripper interviews and blokes come and talk the truth, well most do , but interviewing players after a game or on sports shows where awards are given, all of it is the most boring rubbish in the world, then this new idiotic interview with coaches or players as they come off or go on the ground.
Here is some advice AFL , MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T GIVE A STUFF ABOUT PLAYERS IDEAS AT HALF TIME OR 3 QUARTER TIME OR EVER, IT HAS TO BE THE MOST AGGRVATING BULLSH*T THE LEAGUE HAS PUT OUT, WITH THEIR HORRIFIC AMERICANISED BULL SH*T WITH EXPERTS, FOOTBALL CHANGES EVERY SPLIT SECOND, OF EVERY GAME , ALL THIS TACTIC RUBBISH IS OVER BLOWN NONSENSE.
Our game? That ball can go anywhere, and half the players can't read it anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back