Toast The media....*Nods Head*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winestoppable

All Australian
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
I could get 1629 for a few hours yesterday and then it dropped out last night and hasn't returned since.

Anyone else the same?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
For more Port talk?

Sunday Mail columnist and former Port Adelaide Magpies and Geelong defender Dwayne Russell will join South Australia’s newest radio station, 1629 SEN SA from 21st January.

Russell will host ‘Dwayne’ between 3-4pm weekdays before handing over to the locally-produced drive show ‘Kymbo and The Rooch’ with Kym Dillon and Michaelangelo Rucci from 4pm.

OneGreatClub

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This Haysie bloke as actually pretty decent. Self deprecating sense of humour, can entertainingly talk a lot of shit about nothing. They’re a pretty good pairing.
I agree, it’s not too bad a show., and he works better off Kane than BHart or Blighty did.

Now having Dwayno to be on air in timeslot opposite Wrinkles is a good move too, I think.
Looking forward to the Rucci pm one too, even though will have to put up with his offsider.

hope they eventually get a weekend SA based show too.

We have been needing an alternative to the fiveaa and triplem crap for years.

finbarr

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree, it’s not too bad a show., and he works better off Kane than BHart or Blighty did.
It works because it’s not a battle of ego’s. Hayes’ light hearted mocking of Kane’s acheivemts is good. Blight and Hart (particularly Blight) had big ego’s and loved the sound of their own voices.

Powerstufff

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SANFL Magpies
Is there any workaround for a car radio that won't get up to 1629? Mine also stops at 1602 lol.

Hopefully they might simulcast at a lower frequency at some point.
A piece of white tape on the right hand side of the radio. Then texta 1629 on it and the little red thing that shows your radio where to go.

download.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RustyCage

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tredrea moving from Triple M to 5AA. Gone from dealing with Jarman to dealing with Rowe. Don’t know if that’s a step up or a step down....

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Tredrea moving from Triple M to 5AA. Gone from dealing with Jarman to dealing with Rowe. Don’t know if that’s a step up or a step down....
No surprise there. He spent 2018 working for 3AW doing 1 game a week. Croc media takes their AFL Nation coverage over to SEN SA and now 5AA gets 3AW and 6PR calls back as part of their schedule so makes sense for him to be on the same network for games. Will replace Kane as special comments for Port games which is a good thing.

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When Tredders was a player and represented Port on AA he always stood up to Graham Cornes's anti-Port crap. Slapped him back in his place a few times. He won't put up with any nonsense from Rowe and Bickley.
lol you just know Rowe is intimidated by Tredrea's big dick energy.

charcolechaddy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
This Haysie bloke as actually pretty decent. Self deprecating sense of humour, can entertainingly talk a lot of shit about nothing. They’re a pretty good pairing.
It will ultimately be tredders and bicks doing drive. The big fisherman might as well start looking for new work now
I’d rather listen to Rowe than elbows.

Top Bottom