Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee on SEN this morning, sounds like a confidant lad. Mentioned that he is training with the forwards. Would look very nice playing as a high half forward me thinks.

Training with the houses and subjecting them to intense heat.

Rozee on SEN this morning, sounds like a confidant lad. Mentioned that he is training with the forwards. Would look very nice playing as a high half forward me thinks.

I’ve got him playing deep forward and Robbie going into the middle. Think Jaidyn Stephenson.

Lol slapped down by Nick Kyrgios for not talking sense. That's like Clive Palmer chastising you for copyright infringement.

Is he just conveniently ignoring Roger Rasheed's opinion? One of the most highly regarded coaches in tennis. He's completely unmanageable.

The biggest problem with tennis is you can be a ginormous utensil, completely piss on your career by being a petulant child and then retire totally unfulfilled and under-achieving and yet still be a millionaire.

I've won as many tournaments as Bernard Tomic and yet he drives a Ferrari.

*heads the lot of them.

I hate tennis. Makes me laugh that Tomic and Krygios are the best we've got. And before that Hewitt. Absoulte utensils the lot of them. Yet every Aussie fan will still barrack for them if they make a Grand Slam final.

The admin of Tennis in Oz has a massive SANFL smell to it. I hope T&K keep going and bring the whole show down. Just for shits and giggles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate tennis. Makes me laugh that Tomic and Krygios are the best we've got. And before that Hewitt. Absoulte utensils the lot of them. Yet every Aussie fan will still barrack for them if they make a Grand Slam final.

The admin of Tennis in Oz has a massive SANFL smell to it. I hope T&K keep going and bring the whole show down. Just for shits and giggles.

Hes only 19 but id put my house on Alex de Minaur having more trophys then the 2 of them bell-ends combined but the time all 3 are retired.

Hes only 19 but id put my house on Alex de Minaur having more trophys then the 2 of them bell-ends combined but the time all 3 are retired.

It helps being half man, half bull.

If there was a game between Simona Halep and Ash Barty, I'd go for Halep. Cause of Ports and Boobs.

Is he just conveniently ignoring Roger Rasheed's opinion? One of the most highly regarded coaches in tennis. He's completely unmanageable.
He replied to it.

His retort was that he beat Roger's highest ranking when he was 18.

Which is true but completely ignores Roger's coaching pedigree.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back