Toast The media....*Nods Head*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Rooch and Aiston (filling in for Dillon) is on SEN now.

I'm actually shaking my head at that - but laughing too! What's happened to Kimbies - already in a contractual dispute with Hutchy is he, or has Rooch stood his ground and refused to give up the desk nearest the coffee machine?

EDIT: Dillon to surface on April 1st apparently - sounds appropriate.

Last edited:

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Ah thanks, I was wondering when Rucci would start. I always confuse Aiston and Dillon anyway lol.

I listened for a bit while Aiston licked Chapman's arse and then talked all about the Crows with some Melbourne based reporter and that was enough for me - it's as if Aiston was told, "Now don't let Rooch browbeat you into making this all about Port Adelaide!" I had to chuckle when he kept saying "You're listening to/back with Kymbo and the Rooch...Kymbo will be returning (even tho he hasn't started yet) on April the first..."

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I listened for a bit while Aiston licked Chapman's arse and then talked all about the Crows with some Melbourne based reporter and that was enough for me - it's as if Aiston was told, "Now don't let Rooch browbeat you into making this all about Port Adelaide!" I had to chuckle when he kept saying "You're listening to/back with Kymbo and the Rooch...Kymbo will be returning (even tho he hasn't started yet) on April the first..."
We are going to have to get used to the media fawning over the Crows.
Apparently they anihilated a team in JLT 1 and now are favs for the Premiership.

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently they anihilated a team in JLT 1 and now are favs for the Premiership.
How many times have teams been hyped up like this before their hopes get dashed against the rocks?

It wasn't even a convincing win.

Malibu#27

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Redbacks
Not Malcolm blight. He suggested they were always going to win, played more first choicers play for longer in more prominent roles. while we experimented more with new players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scottjr

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It’s March. I don’t mind the Crow hype. It makes June / July/ August more enjoyable.

I’m not even sure I like the idea we are fielding our best side next week

smithy7

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How many times have teams been hyped up like this before their hopes get dashed against the rocks?

It wasn't even a convincing win.
That's for sure, Hoff dropping a mark, and that non called free to Rozze, oh and Burton hand balling to Betts. Hope they hype them up some more.

Trewth

shootin from the lip
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Knicks, Canucks, Raiders, St Pauli
Nothing wrong with a bit of side hustle. At least he's also doing things to improve his on field performance

I just think it’s a bit wank. If it was a Crows player acting like this we’d be savage in paying him out I reckon. Just my opinion.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just think it’s a bit wank. If it was a Crows player acting like this we’d be savage in paying him out I reckon. Just my opinion.
I’d rather see him do that than getting tattoos. The guys a professional. He does all he can to get his body right for round1.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

DaTBird187

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Not Malcolm blight. He suggested they were always going to win, played more first choicers play for longer in more prominent roles. while we experimented more with new players.
At least someone else noticed what I've been saying all along.

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Whatever mind training he's doing it isn't producing decision making results on field. He's got a really bad habit of handballing directly into the open arms of an opponent on the outside of a contest.

Same can be said for most in our side to be fair.

Top Bottom