Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

As my kids would say, "who are the Cornes versing this week?"

And if there's war between the Cornses
Then there'll be no Cornses left

908086-kane-and-graham.jpg

This is interesting. Apparently Port Members are not the only one's who feel they are being ignored.

Rucci has hit the nail on the head. AGM's simply ain't what they used to be.
Link is useless, literally shows as "no cookies | the advertiser"

Not everyone has a platinum club membership to the monopoly times

Nah sorry, Cornes x2 are being childish sooks if you take in both sides of the story.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cosi certainly isn’t the saint he wants to paint himself as when it comes to his work but cornes definitely shown up as childish and selfish in this one - 'mrs' Cornes especially.

Last edited:

It's just Rucci rambling on about the happy hour with a Ports' board member idea that was raised at the AGM.

There are ways and means to get around Rupert's paywall, if you're willing to stoop to using Firefox as your browser. Haven't found one for Chrome yet ;)

There are ways and means to get around Rupert's paywall, if you're willing to stoop to using Firefox as your browser. Haven't found one for Chrome yet ;)

there is a script you can use on chrome for Mac

As someone who reads The Advertiser most days I am surprised by the amount of angst from people who would never read The Advertiser because they are unable to access the articles that appear in that publication. :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who reads The Advertiser most days I am surprised by the amount of angst from people who would never read The Advertiser because they are unable to access the articles that appear in that publication. :p
I'm too hungover to know exactly what your point is but just in case this is directed at me, I have angst at people posting links to paywall sites without at least some description of what the article is about (and whether the paywall is worth getting around)..

I'm too hungover to know exactly what your point is but just in case this is directed at me, I have angst at people posting links to paywall sites without at least some description of what the article is about (and whether the paywall is worth getting around)..
I wasn't aimed at you and I provided information on the article for your benefit. I agree that posting links to pay walled articles in The Monopoly Times is stupid.

I was having a bit of a dig at those people who criticise Advertiser readers but then come out with all these ways they have found to enable them to read Advertiser articles.

I wasn't aimed at you and I provided information on the article for your benefit. I agree that posting links to pay walled articles in The Monopoly Times is stupid.

I was having a bit of a dig at those people who criticise Advertiser readers but then come out with all these ways they have found to enable them to read Advertiser articles.
Ha fair enough.. indeed but I can also see their point of view, giving Rooch and The Ambassador Gang even a smidgen of credit for producing content you would want to read is just so unpalateable.. it's some cognitive dissonance I can live with

This scam always makes me laugh, surprised how few crowies know about it
lol, Ricciuto sank a considerable sum on Firepower International and convinced a number of Camry Crows' players and coaches to do the same. Even the scientist Neil Craig was convinced. One of the reasons Birdbrain was brought back to West Lakes and then made head of football.

Was Fitzy at West Lakes at the time he invested or just hanging with that crowd?

This scam always makes me laugh, surprised how few crowies know about it
lol, Ricciuto sank a considerable sum on Firepower International and convinced a number of Camry Crows' players and coaches to do the same. Even the scientist Neil Craig was convinced. One of the reasons Birdbrain was brought back to West Lakes and then made head of football.

Was Fitzy at West Lakes at the time he invested or just hanging with that crowd?

I know who the real Pills are !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back