Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this was good media on Footy Classified tonight.

First looking at Lachie Hunter incident and media stuff but manager Paul Connors intervening.

Then they ask Eddie about the Didak/Shaw incident in 2008 when they lied to Eddie and made him look like a goose.

and then Caro had a whinge about players not making themselves available all the time, then Eddie argues the other way. Its not on the video but he talked about Mark Robinson shafting him and Alex Fasolo after he asked club doctor and clinical psychologist to talk to Robbo about the damage he would do to Fasolo given his depressive state if he interviewed Fasolo and wrote the story. Robbo ignored their request and Eddie got stuck into him.

Always pissed me off we never got didak back although he was a handful of the ground he was a gun.
I remember watching him as a kid playing for pooraka was always a special talent.
His brother was just as good I had to stand him a few times in under 15 and played at port with him for a little bit. He was a big boy but he decided on a different life path.

Always pissed me off we never got didak back although he was a handful of the ground he was a gun.
I remember watching him as a kid playing for pooraka was always a special talent.
His brother was just as good I had to stand him a few times in under 15 and played at port with him for a little bit. He was a big boy but he decided on a different life path.

The dude weirded me out. He was like 80% torso.

Craig Bradley, Dwayne Russell and Alan Didak all went from Pooraka to Port Adelaide right? Anyone else?

Handful off the ground is an understatement.

Ross Lyon is a breath of fresh air this year in the media. Better than some of his pressers. I have enjoyed his segments on Footy Classified and another good one tonight.

"When they come back, we are going to see whose got bathers on, and whose swimming without bathers on. Whose done the work and who hasn't."

Last edited:
Roy & HG not holding back (unlike 'the murderer')...

HG nearly lost it there a couple of times. Very funny.

Where's the 'murderer' nickname for Gil come from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HG nearly lost it there a couple of times. Very funny.

Where's the 'murderer' nickname for Gil come from?
Think it came from when he grew his beard did the skype/zoom interviews from home and looked like a murder.

The program started with Class A status for Oz and NZ to travel between each countries and that NZ Warriors had Class A status, which became the ANZAC spirit and then Class A citizens and Rugbeh League had Class A citizens thanks to Peter V'landys and not the AFL because the murderer stuffed up. Plenty of good laughs on Saturday's show. Worth a listen at

Last edited:
IIRC it wasn't for lack of trying... he just didn't want to come. Pretty sure he was supposed to be part of the trade to get Nick Stevens to Collingwood - it never eventuated, we got nothing for that campaigner Stevens, and he went to the pre-season draft and got picked up by the blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back