Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

624703-4c688b18-e63b-11e3-addf-ef174a6b8f2d.jpg

"Welcome aboard, Graham."

LOL ... First time I have ever heard anyone actually use the term "The Sadim Touch."

Very apt for the Crows though ... talk about self-destruction! This camp though, is the gift that keeps on giving! And the atrocious way in which the club handled the fallout is just appalling! But I love it! This desperate need for them to keep appeasing their customers, forcing them into lies, cover-ups, and deceit, just sums up the corporation. Their foundation was rotten from their inception, and until they address that, they will always be a pale imitation of Port Adelaide, regardless of how many customers they have.
Otherwise known as the passion finger....... everything it touches is f*cked

Bicks dropped their dreaded C word during the week and cRowie was onto him immediately

"hey Bicks we don't ever use THAT word, you don't make many mistakes but that was one, they're members and I know they're gunna fill AO Monday night"

mmmmmm says Bicks "not sure about that". Meanwhile in todays paper the SMA are spruiking their price reductions for food n drink acknowledging they'll take a hit

but in a selfless act of generosity their prices will drop from outrageous to exorbitant.

Channel 44 are screening bits from the 150th gala RIGHT NOW. The Charlie Chaplin Hour was the program listed in the guide. Currently interviewing guests as they arrive. No idea how long it will be on for.
That'll be because the broadbast manager, Emanuel Photakis is a Port nuffie.

Nice bloke as well.

Last edited:
They have some good things to say about us this week, so I thought I would give them a "nod" today....

The Age chief football writer Jake Niall posted to Twitter:
“If more AFL games were as watchable as Port Adelaide v Richmond, we wouldn’t be worried about the state of the game, ugly footy or talking rule changes.”

Football reporter Rohan Connolly tweeted:
“This is a cracker of a game. Everything that’s good about the modern version, heaps of pressure, but still enough attack and speed of ball movement. Loving it!”

Former Port Adelaide star Kane Cornes posted:
“Where are the screenshots of how bad footy is? Incredible game so far.”

Adelaide Strikers cricketer Alexandra Price tweeted:
“This game is as good as it gets.”

The Advertiser sports reporter Matt Turner posted:
“This has a finals feel to it in terms of pressure and intensity from both sides.”

Collingwood legend Michael McGuane tweeted:
“Now this game between Richmond and Port Adelaide is what AFL footy is all about. Tough, uncompromising, fast pace, skilful, and relentless. Just brilliant. Outstanding to watch. Love it.”

Sydney Morning Herald sports reporter Vince Rugari posted:
“That was the best game of footy I’ve seen in a long, long time. Port Adelaide are shaping up as genuine premiership contenders. No need to tweak things — the good teams bring the best footy. Nothing wrong with the game.”

Herald Sun sports journalist Glenn McFarlane tweeted:
“Incredible match … Game looks pretty bloody good when it is played that way. Roar of a crowd helps too.”

Fox Sports commentator Brenton Speed posted:
“Hope Pat McAfee is watching this #AFLPowerTigers game. The best game of the year. Extraordinary footy! Surge and score with skill!”

AFL 360 host Mark Robinson tweeted:
“Now that was football at its best.”

North Melbourne great David King posted:
“What. A. Game.”

AFL Media reporter Lee Gaskin labelled it:
“Game of the year.”

Herald Sun reporter Chris Cavanagh agreed:
“Game of the year, by far. Feels like a final.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back