Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

By CH10's standards that's hard hitting investigative journalism.

Not sure which will be more intriguing, Rockliff's wedding or Jones's mullet. :think:

If they gave me 30 seconds to come up with pafc news items about the off season those would of been in the 1st 10 seconds lol

I know many here don't like the crows but their downturn has been painful to watch

Failing due to a rebuild/ the cycle is normal but the drug use, the dopey management, the inhouse fighting, the camp, the denial etc is something that is completely avoidable.

My punt is, a club will go nowhere when ego driven, drug fk'd personalities think they are adding value with their contribution

I know many here don't like the crows but their downturn has been painful to watch

Failing due to a rebuild/ the cycle is normal but the drug use, the dopey management, the inhouse fighting, the camp, the denial etc is something that is completely avoidable.

My punt is, a club will go nowhere when ego driven, drug fk'd personalities think they are adding value with their contribution

How in the * is that painful to watch?

Joyful. Now there's a word to describe watching them suffer.

Side splittingly painful. My only hesitancy is that the Karma Bus is fuelled with schadenfreude.

Side splittingly painful. My only hesitancy is that the Karma Bus is fuelled with schadenfreude.

Which is what they are suffering now.

They were so sympathetic to our plight in 2011-2012 they are currently getting their comeuppance.

The campaigners.

I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT!!
What pleases me the most is watching the supporters clinging to any little bit of positivity like it's a life vest.
Especially the * wits on the crows board totally delusional.
Sorry I should say some.

Last edited:
... My only hesitancy is that the Karma Bus is fuelled with schadenfreude.
As Eddie Dingle posted, it is the karma bus that has now run over the Camry Crows' dogma.

The irony of the promoter of Port Power tarp jokes Ambassador Wrinkles cautioning Ports' supporters laughing at the Camry Crows' "winning" the wooden spoon with "remember he who laughs last... "

Screenshot_2021-02-17-11-05-49-598.jpeg

As Eddie Dingle posted, it is the karma bus that has now run over the Camry Crows' dogma.

The irony of the promoter of Port Power tarp jokes Ambassador Wrinkles cautioning Ports' supporters laughing at the Camry Crows' "winning" the wooden spoon with "remember he who laughs last... "

View attachment 1059650

Literally: coming last is the worst thing (other than the club no longer existing) that can happen in footy!
There is nothing worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1059650
Sure you haven't "won" one in over 100 years but just you wait...

Such a Glenelg mentality. He still thinks it is down to bad luck.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This page on the Herald Sun site has 30 years of Sunday front pages of the premiers and you can download any individual front page. Its changed a fair bit over the years. I like the news story headline under the crows '98 flag.

This page on the Herald Sun site has 30 years of Sunday front pages of the premiers and you can download any individual front page. Its changed a fair bit over the years. I like the news story headline under the crows '98 flag.

lol, gas turmoil.

Is that about Elbows' costing the Camry Crows the 1993 flag?

Hey Port fans.

In our latest podcast my mate and I do, we finish our 2020 club reviews, discussing Port Adelaide this time.

From the 24.30min mark, we talk about the year the Power had.

Give it a listen if you have a spare 20mins & wanting to consume some opinions on your club while you patiently wait for 2021 to kick-off.

Google Podcasts - Footy Focus Podcast

Recorded on 25 February 2021

- What worked, what failed, who deserves a pay rise & who needs a big 2021
- Plus, key list changes, our best 22, grade for 2020 & 2021 projection

Port Adelaide @ 24.30min

- Wins minor premiership but agonizingly fall short in home prelim to eventual premiers
- Ultra-consistent DBJ wins maiden BnF in another elite year
- Jonas thrives as sole skipper, with deputy Wines winning best finals player
- Young list embraces hub life and play for newly-extended Hinkley
- Loss of Howard felt in losses vs Brisbane, Geelong & Saints - can Aliir fill this void?
- Clearance differential of -19 in 2nd half of prelim after being 1st all season
- More midfield minutes for Houston, Butters & Rozee to support evergreen Boak & Rockliff in 2021 required
- Burton’s body needs to hold up & can Marshall hold his spot with Georgiades pressing?
- Shez gives a run down on the draft class & Naks presents his best 22 for Round 1 with new faces in defence & deep midfield
- Window is now to win a flag with all bases covered

Last edited:
Hey Port fans.

In our latest podcast my mate and I do, we finish our 2020 club reviews, discussing Port Adelaide this time.

From the 24.30min mark, we talk about the year the Power had.

Give it a listen if you have a spare 20mins & wanting to consume some opinions on your club while you patiently wait for 2021 to kick-off.

Google Podcasts - Footy Focus Podcast

Recorded on 25 February 2021

- What worked, what failed, who deserves a pay rise & who needs a big 2021
- Plus, key list changes, our best 22, grade for 2020 & 2021 projection

Port Adelaide @ 24.30min

- Wins minor premiership but agonizingly fall short in home prelim to eventual premiers
- Ultra-consistent DBJ wins maiden BnF in another elite year
- Jonas thrives as sole skipper, with deputy Wines winning best finals player
- Young list embraces hub life and play for newly-extended Hinkley
- Loss of Howard felt in losses vs Brisbane, Geelong & Saints - can Aliir fill this void?
- Clearance differential of -19 in 2nd half of prelim after being 1st all season
- More midfield minutes for Houston, Butters & Rozee to support evergreen Boak & Rockliff in 2021 required
- Burton’s body needs to hold up & can Marshall hold his spot with Georgiades pressing?
- Shez gives a run down on the draft class & Naks presents his best 22 for Round 1 with new faces in defence & deep midfield
- Window is now to win a flag with all bases covered

Finally found it, but you linked the wrong podcast here ... This one was the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back