Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowies have been easier to explain to, ever since AFLW all of a sudden they understand what 1 club, 2 teams, 2 different competitions actually means.

I remember long after One Club and even the complete alignment of the Magpies as the AFL reserves outfit, some Facebook numpty was convinced we were still separate entities because the PAMFC’s active ABN is trading as the Prince of Wales Hotel (which passed to us in 2010 as part of the merger).

🤪

Last night's Footy Classified was about 20% Collingwood, 20% Eddie McGuire and the rest an extended on air interview with Ross Lyon for the Carlton coaching job.

With all the emotional fairytale BS coming from the Victorian media about The Dees being deserving premiers and already having one hand on the cup, it was great to see one Melbourne TV footy show that actually gave us a bit of a chance:

Gilbert McAdam's emotional acknowledgement of Russell Ebert's health woes was especially touching.

Excellent viewing.

Edit. LOL - Great minds REB!!

Last night's Footy Classified was about 20% Collingwood, 20% Eddie McGuire and the rest an extended on air interview with Ross Lyon for the Carlton coaching job.

With all the emotional fairytale BS coming from the Victorian media about The Dees being deserving premiers and already having one hand on the cup, it was great to see one Melbourne TV footy show that actually gave us a bit of a chance:

Gilbert McAdam's emotional acknowledgement of Russell Ebert's health woes was especially touching.

Excellent viewing.

Edit. LOL - Great minds REB!!
"....it was great to see one Melbourne TV footy show that actually gave us a bit of a chance"

Add Matt Rendell on SEN to that short list......

“The team that’s in the box seat (to win the flag) is Port Adelaide,” Rendell told SEN’s Dwayne’s World.
“I think they’ve got the betting around the wrong way for the flag. I would have Port as favourites.”

Not sure Rendell is a reliable gauge

Agree.

The thing about McAdam's backing was he was basing it on emotion around Russ's condition and how central to out club that man is.

But anyone who makes statements about any team being 'in the box seat' given the season we've had is a bloody idiot imho.

Really good article about SPP in the tiser too. He specifically mentions the crowd response when he took the field in the QF the other night. Someone on here also highlighted the moment with Fantasia just before he came on, good to see.

Really good article about SPP in the tiser too. He specifically mentions the crowd response when he took the field in the QF the other night. Someone on here also highlighted the moment with Fantasia just before he came on, good to see.

Also credits his trusty kelpie Abel for helping him through his worst times. :heart::heart::heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First dog here in oz was a greyhound cross, kelpie next then three great danes, all different, all beautiful.

I'm not saying other dogs aren't great. It takes all kinds and most are just beautiful. But for me the choice has always been simple. I've never known such devotion as my black and tan Kelpie dog. She's sprung to her feet and stood between me and a threatening Rottweiler until the Rotty stood itself down.

I feel where SPP is coming from.

Had a Kelpie GSP cross who was the most amazing dog I’ve ever known. Haven’t had a dog since partly due to life circumstances but also because he’s such a hard act to follow.

It makes me glad to hear that SPP has that kelpie energy in his life.

Had a Kelpie GSP cross who was the most amazing dog I’ve ever known. Haven’t had a dog since partly due to life circumstances but also because he’s such a hard act to follow.

It makes me glad to hear that SPP has that kelpie energy in his life.

I never thought another dog could come even close to my last one, but i took the leap and never regretted it for a second. i'd live under a bridge with my dog if that was the only available option.

Agree.

The thing about McAdam's backing was he was basing it on emotion around Russ's condition and how central to out club that man is.

But anyone who makes statements about any team being 'in the box seat' given the season we've had is a bloody idiot imho.

Tredders and Choppy blowing their wads early and saying no one can live with us in the media - based on one game versus Geebung.
Keep the powder dry until we are at least into a GF (hopefully).

Every breed of dog is awesome and some might have a drawback or two but it doesn't stop them being great if they're loved and trained right.

Except Jack Russells. Can't think of something that's as close to a spawn of Satan as Jack Russells. fu** Jack Russells.

I know one of those furry Jack Russell's and he has the biggest personality of any dog I've met. Hilarious little guy..

I know one of those furry Jack Russell's and he has the biggest personality of any dog I've met. Hilarious little guy..
They are like kids, your own are great, but those of others not so much.
I love the little buggers, used to have one to go rabbiting with.

They are like kids, your own are great, but those of others not so much.
I love the little buggers, used to have one to go rabbiting with.

He's clearly not mine but I reckon he's awesome and would happily dog sit him. Loves a rumble, loves disappearing inside the nearby cricket club and pinching food. He's evil but in the most adorable way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back