Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

This story covers both Ch7 and Fox Footy commentary teams - I put it in this thread because there is no mention of Dermott Brereton!

Channel 7 has announced a star-studded commentary line-up for the 2022 AFL season with Daisy Pearce continuing to emerge as “Australia’s favourite footy expert”.

drew-scanlon-blonde-guy.gif

Channel 7 has announced a star-studded commentary line-up for the 2022 AFL season with Daisy Pearce continuing to emerge as “Australia’s favourite footy expert”.

drew-scanlon-blonde-guy.gif

lol they seriously just write whatever they want and make it out to be true. Her voice is shrill and her 'analysis' is boring as bat s**t. She's like cardboard in terms of commentary presence.

Meanwhile they let go people like Neroli Meadows who was genuinely liked by viewers. ******* idiots.

"Less Neroli, more Ling"
"Less Neroli, more Daisy"
"Less Neroli, more Carey"
"Less Neroli, More Darcy"

and on and on, the * is wrong with them

lol they seriously just write whatever they want and make it out to be true. Her voice is shrill and her 'analysis' is boring as bat sh*t. She's like cardboard in terms of commentary presence.

Meanwhile they let go people like Neroli Meadows who was genuinely liked by viewers. ******* idiots.

"Less Neroli, more Ling"

and on and on, the fu** is wrong with them

Focus groups have determined that the mole on Neroli's face gives viewers the irrits.

lol they seriously just write whatever they want and make it out to be true. Her voice is shrill and her 'analysis' is boring as bat sh*t. She's like cardboard in terms of commentary presence.

"Less Neroli, more Ling"

and on and on, the fu** is wrong with them
There are a lot of rumors floating around the she is, or was, a nightmare to work with.

The network has also announced football marvel Shaun Burgoyne has joined the broadcaster and will feature in the season opener between the Demons and Bulldogs at the MCG on March 16. He will primarily feature in matches played in Adelaide as well as marquee games throughout the season.

ie about 5 or 6 games a year in Adelaide even with a rolling fixture.

Pity Fox Footy didn't draft him for games from Adelaide Oval instead of always having to listen to Ricciuto.

Last edited:
Good article on The Roar:

AFL 2022 Radar: 'You just can't trust Port Adelaide'

The last para is the kicker:

"It’s a long, long list of talented players that can’t be fully relied upon. Put them all together and there’s more flake than at your local fish’n’chips. It’s hard to win flag with them."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a lot of rumors floating around the she is, or was, a nightmare to work with.

In other words, didn't fit in with the culture of absolute shitheads that make up the commentary team.

The last para is the kicker:

"It’s a long, long list of talented players that can’t be fully relied upon. Put them all together and there’s more flake than at your local fish’n’chips. It’s hard to win flag with them."

I agree on the list of flaky players (farking Jonas Captain again, never learn Port), but except for the brief mention at the start Teflon Ken escapes all blame yet again. * me.

I agree on the list of flaky players (farking Jonas Captain again, never learn Port), but except for the brief mention at the start Teflon Ken escapes all blame yet again. fu** me.
Agree. This was the perfect year for Ollie to take over as captain.

Fair but underestimates the amount of travelling we did during peak covid. Travelling and playing on game day. Apart from this woah poor Vic stuff , he is accurate. Unpredictable and flaky in the really big games.

Travelled the most km of any team in 2020 , funny as when Vic's try to play the sympathy card 😆

Fair but underestimates the amount of travelling we did during peak covid. Travelling and playing on game day. Apart from this woah poor Vic stuff , he is accurate. Unpredictable and flaky in the really big games.
Travelled the most km of any team in 2020 , funny as when Vic's try to play the sympathy card 😆

Yes, that's precisely what I saw as well.

View attachment 1341939

I did lol

Sheesh I didn't believe ^ at first. How the mighty have fallen. No wonder they're advertising hard for members cos right now their a shambles. :joycat:

A homeless soulless blackhole of negative energy held together by the 2 things they've more of than us... money and hate.

Olsen, the freeloading lying smarmy grub, is a perfect fit.

Part of me wants to believe that Port knew that any premiership win in 2020 or 2021 would be given the asterisk treatment due to the following statement in that article:

"Everything lined up in the Power’s favour in those two years too – no hubs, home finals, sleeping in their own beds."

The more people write this sort of s**t, the more it just rubs me the wrong way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back