Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Rooch and Aiston (filling in for Dillon) is on SEN now.

I'm actually shaking my head at that - but laughing too! What's happened to Kimbies - already in a contractual dispute with Hutchy is he, or has Rooch stood his ground and refused to give up the desk nearest the coffee machine?

EDIT: Dillon to surface on April 1st apparently - sounds appropriate.

Last edited:

Ah thanks, I was wondering when Rucci would start. I always confuse Aiston and Dillon anyway lol.

I listened for a bit while Aiston licked Chapman's arse and then talked all about the Crows with some Melbourne based reporter and that was enough for me - it's as if Aiston was told, "Now don't let Rooch browbeat you into making this all about Port Adelaide!" I had to chuckle when he kept saying "You're listening to/back with Kymbo and the Rooch...Kymbo will be returning (even tho he hasn't started yet) on April the first..."

I listened for a bit while Aiston licked Chapman's arse and then talked all about the Crows with some Melbourne based reporter and that was enough for me - it's as if Aiston was told, "Now don't let Rooch browbeat you into making this all about Port Adelaide!" I had to chuckle when he kept saying "You're listening to/back with Kymbo and the Rooch...Kymbo will be returning (even tho he hasn't started yet) on April the first..."
We are going to have to get used to the media fawning over the Crows.
Apparently they anihilated a team in JLT 1 and now are favs for the Premiership.

Apparently they anihilated a team in JLT 1 and now are favs for the Premiership.

How many times have teams been hyped up like this before their hopes get dashed against the rocks?

It wasn't even a convincing win.

Not Malcolm blight. He suggested they were always going to win, played more first choicers play for longer in more prominent roles. while we experimented more with new players.

It’s March. I don’t mind the Crow hype. It makes June / July/ August more enjoyable.

I’m not even sure I like the idea we are fielding our best side next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think it’s a bit wank. If it was a Crows player acting like this we’d be savage in paying him out I reckon. Just my opinion.

I’d rather see him do that than getting tattoos. The guys a professional. He does all he can to get his body right for round1.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not Malcolm blight. He suggested they were always going to win, played more first choicers play for longer in more prominent roles. while we experimented more with new players.

At least someone else noticed what I've been saying all along.

Whatever mind training he's doing it isn't producing decision making results on field. He's got a really bad habit of handballing directly into the open arms of an opponent on the outside of a contest.

Same can be said for most in our side to be fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back