Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Channel 7 news tonight 20 minutes in a story about the cows AFLW side (again) and their use of pickle juice to help them overcome cramps in games.
My god you can't make this s**t up, this is news ????? The dumb masses just lap this s**t up.

Channel 7 news tonight 20 minutes in a story about the cows AFLW side (again) and their use of pickle juice to help them overcome cramps in games.
My god you can't make this s**t up, this is news ????? The dumb masses just lap this s**t up.

Not only this, but pickle juice has literally been in use across all sport including men's AFL for decades for this purpose.

Lawnchair Larry

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
a 3 yr old would beat KG with words ..

KG is around to please the cow supporting idiots and make them feel good
Have a relative involved in broadcast of football.
Informs me that at completion of a match KG leaves a legacy of projectile spittle on the glass window pane in front of his commentary position.
He does seem to have a very liquid mouth, that does not help his stilted speech.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have a relative involved in broadcast of football.
Informs me that at completion of a match KG leaves a legacy of projectile spittle on the glass window pane in front of his commentary position.
He does seem to have a very liquid mouth, that does not help his stilted speech.
I think I just threw up in my mouth!

The way that SEN has kicked off is great. Striking to see how fluidly they've used social media (twitter, newsbyte articles) to drive traffic to their platforms.

Feels like it's taken them all of 2 months to close the gap on 5AA and MMM despite their 20 year headstart..

Are they still listenable via app only? Is this the future of radio? Is there any means of comparing their reader/listenership?

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The way that SEN has kicked off is great. Striking to see how fluidly they've used social media (twitter, newbyte articles) to drive traffic to their platforms.

Feels like it's taken them all of 2 months to close the gap on 5AA and MMM despite their 20 year headstart..

Are they still listenable via app only? Is this the future of radio? Is there any means kf comparing their reader/listenership?
I can get them on my car radio too.

I didn't mind Jars and Lewie (mainly because Dale Lewis was relatively balanced and ribbed both teams and is always laying into Jarman). Then they moved them to the 3pm-4pm timeslot and put 4-6 Kennedy and Molloy hosted in Victoria. Get the * outta here. I think they are doing annoyingly well in Adelaide though. No idea why.

SEN have picked a market absolutely ripe for the taking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
I find Cornes and Hayes way too scripted. Everything sounds as though it's being read off a piece of paper.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah, it is better for Ports if #godhatesfages stays fit and healthy and at the Camry Crows for ever. I was concerned when Trigg left that they may actually get a competent CEO.
Its just not in their DNA to get a winner. They will pick a suit who focuses on the finances every time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Slammer

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2006
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle Unt. UK, Seattle Seahawks
I like Cornsey and Hayes very much. I can't get Port people bagging a radio show that's not 95% Crow talk. Kane won't be on for the rest of the week, he's off to New York for the NYC Half Marathon. Great Port man and Hall of Fame member.

Last edited:
I will put this here because I don't know for sure, but I think Connor Rozee will have a big spread in the SAWeekend magazine. He is the only SA draftee in SA making his debut tomorrow and there is the MCG in the background in the video. Nothing online yet.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
I will put this here because I don't know for sure, but I think Connor Rozee will have a big spread in the SAWeekend magazine. He is the only SA draftee in SA making his debut tomorrow and there is the MCG in the background in the video. Nothing online yet.

Think you’re right REH. I recall reading something about this in the last couple of days. Will try and dig up the piece I saw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back