Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Just how Aboriginal is Stan Grant any way? I watched his show for years and did not realise that he was Aboriginal. He never made an issue of it until it suited him. Pardon the pun. Do not be fooled Stan Grant has his own divisive agenda.

Jesus Christ.

Just how Aboriginal is Stan Grant any way? I watched his show for years and did not realise that he was Aboriginal. He never made an issue of it until it suited him. Pardon the pun. Do not be fooled Stan Grant has his own divisive agenda.
WTF?

How aboriginal does he need to be in your mind to point out racism against his people?

Classing people on "how aboriginal" they are is extremely racist

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cornes is right. What racist incidents have there been this year?

1. A single person on social media posts a banana emoji on a photo of an indigenous player and it makes the news.
2. ????

I know but Cornes does make some good points and it makes a change from the politically correct bum kissing we get from the vote catchers and ratings builders who push agendas to meet their own needs.
who cares

WTF?

How aboriginal does he need to be in your mind to point out racism against his people?

Classing people on "how aboriginal" they are is extremely racist

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I'd also like to know what percentage? No bullsh***** around, give us your roundabout percentage of aboriginality so you're allowed to speak up.

Wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Bolts a racist flog, but at least he's true to himself... so thats something ?

I do not agree with Andrew Bolt on issues such as climate change but sometimes you need to examine both extremes in order to form a balanced view. I guess as you get older you become more conservative.

Port coaching situation with Kane , Whatley and King.. at the 1hr mark. Obviously Whatley and Kane riding ken again here but David King goes bang and disagrees strongly with the propaganda machine stating he's failed.

Last edited:
Paul Starick's opinion piece in this morning's Monopoly Times is pretty good. Twice in a week I find myself agreeing with a Crow supporter, I obviously need help. Starrick is right though the Boards of both the Power and Crows have no accountability to Members. Contrast that to a club like Hawthorn where Board members are elected.

These days there is absolutely no difference in the Port Adelaide and Adelaide models of governance. We once labelled the AFC as a 'corporation' because their Members had no say in how the club was run and their Board was not accountable. Alas these days we are no different.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back