The media obsession with Moanna Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

GoEaglesGoSGIO

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Can someone explain this one to me? Im beyond confused by it. Lets not ignore the fact she isnt a footballer anymore but what and why does every time she fart on Instagram warrant a article from Fox Sports and Murdoch News

Is it because he really looks like the token lesbian?
Is it because she has a very very good agent?
Is it becauses when she first came onto the AFLW she was a bit rough around the edges when being interviewd?

Its just ******* odd to me. Anyone got a reason?

Buzzasto DaSilva

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Can someone explain this one to me? Im beyond confused by it. Lets not ignore the fact she isnt a footballer anymore but what and why does every time she fart on Instagram warrant a article from Fox Sports and Murdoch News

Is it becauses when she first came onto the AFLW she was a bit rough around the edges when being interviewd?

Isn't she expecting a baby?

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Survivor gave her traction. they tried to make her look likeable but i could not stand her. Probably my hated player ever other than Russell

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Haven't heard anything about her, stop reading Murdoch clickbait media and you've solved your own problem.

mr bagcroft

Premiership Player
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

token lesso, woke, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad