The media obsession with Moanna Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Can someone explain this one to me? Im beyond confused by it. Lets not ignore the fact she isnt a footballer anymore but what and why does every time she fart on Instagram warrant a article from Fox Sports and Murdoch News

Is it because he really looks like the token lesbian?
Is it because she has a very very good agent?
Is it becauses when she first came onto the AFLW she was a bit rough around the edges when being interviewd?

Its just ******* odd to me. Anyone got a reason?

Can someone explain this one to me? Im beyond confused by it. Lets not ignore the fact she isnt a footballer anymore but what and why does every time she fart on Instagram warrant a article from Fox Sports and Murdoch News

Is it becauses when she first came onto the AFLW she was a bit rough around the edges when being interviewd?

Isn't she expecting a baby?

Haven't heard anything about her, stop reading Murdoch clickbait media and you've solved your own problem.

token lesso, woke, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back