Todd Marshall fan
10k Posts
Jul 30, 2009
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Left is Best
The AFL aren't the SANFL, they won't take Chinese games away from us "just 'cause".

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
The only way the AFL take that game off us - in the near future - is if we totally * up and embarrass them somehow.

I cant see KT or Kochie dropping the ball that badly - far too professional for that to happen!

The only way the AFL take that game off us - in the near future - is if we totally **** up and embarrass them somehow.

I cant see KT or Kochie dropping the ball that badly - far too professional for that to happen!

Unfortunately it's not KT or Kochie who I (or others, most likely) are worried about performing in this case.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Unfortunately it's not KT or Kochie who I (or others, most likely) are worried about performing in this case.
I assume you mean the coach/ players or praps the port club staff... in reality, how we go on field has very little to do with anything!

It's 100% how professional our off field team conducts themselves that will determine how successful we are with the China venture!

I assume you mean the coach/ players or praps the port club staff... in reality, how we go on field has very little to do with anything!

It's 100% how professional our off field team conducts themselves that will determine how successful we are with the China venture!

Nah. Everyone likes a winner. The club is conscious that we need to perform on and off the field for the China venture to pay full dividends. Starting by winning the game in May.

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jackson Ryder :rolleyes:

..and Jumpergate Mk2 continues

upload_2017-2-23_12-46-30.png

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we have purchased the home game then technically it is our home game so hence the visiting team wears their away jumper. Simple logic. Storm in a teacup bullshit via the media with vested interests.

I must have missed something over the break. Remind me who they brought in during the trade period? Surely they're not solely referring to new draftees. Oh that's right, organic growth!

upload_2017-2-24_11-30-47.png

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I must have missed something over the break. Remind me who they brought in during the trade period? Surely they're not solely referring to new draftees. Oh that's right, organic growth!

View attachment 339641
What depth? When it was finally tested at the end of the year they fell to pieces.

Crows will slide for sure. Even crows fans think so and even if they don't they simply aren't good enough to improve on last year. That was their peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back