Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favourite remains the Prison Bar drama of 2014 when all of a sudden these anti-PB port members all grabbed phones in tears or ire magically between 4 n' 6 to meltdown on Adelaide radio.. special
"I want to see my Port Power colours play"

My favourite remains the Prison Bar drama of 2014 when all of a sudden these anti-PB port members all grabbed phones in tears or ire magically between 4 n' 6 to meltdown on Adelaide radio.. special
One of my favourites - the ambassadors working overtime to explain away the Tippett draft tampering saga as an innocent 'clerical error'.

One of my favourites - the ambassadors working overtime to explain away the Tippett draft tampering saga as an innocent 'clerical error'.

I remember saying ages ago that walker could drop punt a newborn into west lakes and the crow times would make it out that the baby deserved it and taylahs a top bloke.

Had to chuckle (at first) when Brad Hardie on 6PR suggested that Kane Mitchell had been "scapegoated" by Port Adelaide and was just the sort of player every side needs. But I've turned them off in disgust at the answer they gave to a quiz question - the listener had to name, other than Hawthorn, the last 5 teams to have won a premiership, and when the listener got stuck on Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood and West Coast Hardie says ADELAIDE!! :mad::eek:o_O:drunk::thumbsdown:

Had to chuckle (at first) when Brad Hardie on 6PR suggested that Kane Mitchell had been "scapegoated" by Port Adelaide and was just the sort of player every side needs. But I've turned them off in disgust at the answer they gave to a quiz question - the listener had to name, other than Hawthorn, the last 5 teams to have won a premiership, and when the listener got stuck on Sydney, Geelong, Collingwood and West Coast Hardie says ADELAIDE!! :mad::eek:o_O:drunk::thumbsdown:
A rookie listed player scapegoated. Lol.

I remember saying ages ago that walker could drop punt a newborn into west lakes and the crow times would make it out that the baby deserved it and taylahs a top bloke.

Tex gives newborn unique baptism experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an independent and hard hitting analysis of your clubs disappointing loss that has cost you two home finals, you cant go past the bruising microscope that can only be applied by a member of your clubs board.......

Bravo roo, bravo.
Haven't read the papers but I can believe they would still be spouting the two home finals crap. In fact, even had the cows won by 40 they would be third and travelling to play Geelong. They would be home the week or fortnight after but then only. The loss took them out of the top 4 but the margin in the game against us meant they weren't going to finish in the top 2.
Possible excuses to come will be Ebert's soft head, biased MRP decision, self-sacrificing decision by the AFC to not (unethically) include Sloane and Smith in SANFL finals, Adelaide having to play a finalist in round 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back