Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now sure how common this knowledge is...

Rhett Biglands is a former Port Adelaide player.

Lol yes. I still have the Advertiser stickers/wall poster somewhere.

Biglands, Tom Harley, Damian Squire, Andrew Osborn. So weird.

Bonus fantale fodder: We originally had the rights to both Kingsley brothers. Kent and Wade.

Bonus fantale fodder: We originally had the rights to both Kingsley brothers. Kent and Wade.

Used to play basketball against those guys.

Two major factors as to why I could never jump aboard any Melbourne FC Cinderella finals charge.

1) Simon Goodwin
2) Gareth Lyon.

Troy+Chaplin+Melbourne+Demons+Training+Session+0KDChWHqYWUl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whenever a ex-crows player is mentioned in the media in this state it proceeds with star...He was average at best, unlike his missus

View attachment 386155

In a few years if it doesn't work out:

'Beautiful women files for divorce against former Port Power player Brett Bigland'

Sent from mTalk

qBQwQz5.jpg

The most important news in the world right now? Hugh Greenwood, a five-game player for the Adelaide Crows, says a bedtime prayer.
Some Advertiser 'journalist' stumbled across Tebow in the NFL and extrapolates how it works in a country that's both more Church going and within that more 'public shows of faith' and thinks 'This is the next big thing!'.

Some Advertiser 'journalist' stumbled across Tebow in the NFL and extrapolates how it works in a country that's both more Church going and within that more 'public shows of faith' and thinks 'This is the next big thing!'.
Interestingly the latest census data just released shows that “no religion” rose from 22.6 per cent to 29.6 per cent and that while Christians in total still made up 51 per cent of the population this is much less than the 88 per cent in 1966 and 74 per cent in 1991.

Port Power is the Devil!

View attachment 386527

Also would it kill them to get the guernsey right FFS?
LOL, I didn't look that hard before. Man in Port Power guernsey holding pitchfork in front of christian church above a picture of a Crows star doing a Tebow, WTF? o_O

american gothic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back