Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly the latest census data just released shows that “no religion” rose from 22.6 per cent to 29.6 per cent and that while Christians in total still made up 51 per cent of the population this is much less than the 88 per cent in 1966 and 74 per cent in 1991.

I think you'll find the two things are directly related.

Religion has taken a huge hit and all of a sudden an in vogue sports star who is religious is front and centre of the paper

I think you'll find the two things are directly related.

Religion has taken a huge hit and all of a sudden an in vogue sports star who is religious is front and centre of the paper
More likely to be in response to another sports star who follows a non-judeo-christian religion getting press for being such a "good bloke".

LOL, I didn't look that hard before. Man in Port Power guernsey holding pitchfork in front of christian church above a picture of a Crows star doing a Tebow, WTF? o_O

View attachment 386529
Nice Rocky Horror reference.
rocky+horror+riff+raff.jpeg

If SA was 100 people the crows would be an old woman. Seems about right.
The typical South Australian is too young to be a Crows supporter.

Census 2016: Typical South Australian
  • She is a 40-year-old woman born in Australia
  • She has English ancestry and speaks English at home
  • Both her parents were born in Australia
  • She is married and has two children
  • She lives in a three-bedroom home with a mortgage
  • Her family has two cars
  • She finished high school and earns about $600 a week
  • She does between five and 14 hours of unpaid domestic work a week

Interestingly the latest census data just released shows that “no religion” rose from 22.6 per cent to 29.6 per cent and that while Christians in total still made up 51 per cent of the population this is much less than the 88 per cent in 1966 and 74 per cent in 1991.

But other things religion increased.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Christopher Pyne can become the High Commissioner to Kiribati when his seat gets abolished - their flag even looks like a Crers away jumper, so he'd feel right at home!

125px-Flag_of_Kiribati.svg.png
Maybe, but he could also apply for the position of SA Village Idiot, although that would be a pretty crowded field.

I see the club is still running with the "Robbie isn't injured look how good he's playing" facade. Why the * do they think we're stupid?

I see the club is still running with the "Robbie isn't injured look how good he's playing" facade. Why the **** do they think we're stupid?

He moved really well on the weekend, the best he has all year by a long way.

I'd say he was carrying something but watching him last game that - hopefully - is in the past now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back