Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this thread would've been all over KG on the radio this morning blubbering about it not being fair that Adelaide will lose their home ground advantage if they finish top and Port finish 4th, which is not fair because they've earned a home ground advantage. On and on he went, through three conversation breaks, people called in, gave him various reasons why it works like that, how the Crows still have an advantage because they get 2 home games and a 2nd chance, over and over, and the only point he could muster in between his stuttering was "the AFL are considering giving Geelong a home final, therefore that shows you how unfair it is that Crows lose their home ground advantage". One bloke called in and said, "what if Richmond win their way through to the grand final and play Crows, Richmond will end up with essentially a home ground advantage in the grannie", no, that was different, says KG. One bloke called and said surely he should be happy playing Port, since they belted them last time, no, said KG, because they've earned a home final and they won't get it. On and on until I gave up listening.

How is this geriatric old man still on the radio? He honestly seems to be losing his mind.

Thought this thread would've been all over KG on the radio this morning blubbering about it not being fair that Adelaide will lose their home ground advantage if they finish top and Port finish 4th, which is not fair because they've earned a home ground advantage. On and on he went, through three conversation breaks, people called in, gave him various reasons why it works like that, how the Crows still have an advantage because they get 2 home games and a 2nd chance, over and over, and the only point he could muster in between his stuttering was "the AFL are considering giving Geelong a home final, therefore that shows you how unfair it is that Crows lose their home ground advantage". One bloke called in and said, "what if Richmond win their way through to the grand final and play Crows, Richmond will end up with essentially a home ground advantage in the grannie", no, that was different, says KG. One bloke called and said surely he should be happy playing Port, since they belted them last time, no, said KG, because they've earned a home final and they won't get it. On and on until I gave up listening.

How is this geriatric old man still on the radio? He honestly seems to be losing his mind.

Lol, where does he want them to play it then? Inside a courtroom?

Lol, where does he want them to play it then? Inside a courtroom?

A-a-a-a-a-t their home ground, because they've earned it, they've bloody well earned it, Port can forfeit and then fold I guess.

This is almost 'random thoughts thread' material. Does Ken Cunningham even qualify as "media"?

What the * honestly does the senile old coot want to happen? Play it at West Lakes? have the AFL alter the finals fixture "just this once" to have 1 v 3 and 2 v 4 so the crows get a "home" final?

KG, just waddle back to the front bar TAB of the Henley Hotel in your s**t trackie pants and slippers and shut the * up.

What a total waste of space he is.

I think the state of the media in this town is summed up by the fact a geriatric who probably spends more time shitting his pants than having rational thoughts is on one of the major media outlets.

Did anyone else just hear the "Joe the cameraman" incident on 5AA? (3pm news)

Newsreader talking about Port accepting Jonas' suspension.

Voice in background says something like...

"Bloody disgrace that is. He will be available week 3 of finals (sic). Should have got more".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"Bloody disgrace that is. He will be available week 3 of finals (sic). Should have got more".

Must've been one of the many WAG's, family members of crows players who work in the office at 5AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were apparently using audio from Robbo on AFL360 last night. It wasn't a staff member.

They were apparently using audio from Robbo on AFL360 last night. It wasn't a staff member.
As I just posted in the general talk thread Robbo's reaction was way over the top.

He's basically calling Jonas a serial thug when he didn't even comment on Vince getting off with a fine for what should've been a 2-3 week suspension for his hit on Beams seeing as he's already been suspended I think 3 times this season.

Last edited:
As I just posted in the general talk thread Robbo's reaction was way over the top.

He's basically calling Jonas a serial thug when he didn't even comment on Vince getting off for what should've been a 3 week suspension for his hit on Vince seeing as he's already been suspended 2-3 times this season.
Robbo is a drunken fool

He's basically calling Jonas a serial thug when he didn't even comment on Vince getting off for what should've been a 2-3 week suspension for his hit on Beams seeing as he's already been suspended I think 3 times this season.

While using Jordan Lewis' seed to moisturise his insides.

IMG_4982.JPG

What the **** honestly does the senile old coot want to happen? Play it at West Lakes? have the AFL alter the finals fixture "just this once" to have 1 v 3 and 2 v 4 so the crows get a "home" final?

KG, just waddle back to the front bar TAB of the Henley Hotel in your s**t trackie pants and slippers and shut the **** up.

Oi! That's actually not a bad spot. Cheap drinks. Don't give the old bugger any more silly ideas ;)

KG is AI, he is a robot programmed to troll Port Adelaide supporters, it's the only logical explanation, as there are no humans left who are that stupid

Haha, it's his local.

that's too funny. my partner was reminding herself how to drive a couple of years ago, she would head down there regularly for a couple of glasses of wine in the afternoon and for some unknown reason found she was always ready for a massive dump on approach. now I can explain to her why. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back