Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what pisses me off about Caro and the other morons? It's that they have no ******* idea how hard it is for our club to get any sort of leg up in this State or this country. Road block after road block, ridicule after bloody ridicule. Every single thing we try to achieve we have to do the hard way. It's hard enough having to deal with the antics of our local underhanded SA media. Yet she and the others still want to create dissent in the ranks. It's no ******* business of her's or anyone else's what happened at Ken's house or how much he's paid. I wish she would piss off forever. I also wish KT would demand media balance or close shop like our neighbours have.

Do you know what pisses me off about Caro and the other morons?

The fact that she also appears to believe coaches should get lucrative contract extensions just because, rather than based on results, and should never be held accountable for their performance either by members or Chairmen? That she's stealing from you, basically?

To save y'all dodging the paywall, here is the beginning:
DEN HAM said:
Gold Coast were not the only club to be recently made aware of Ken Hinkley’s desire to leave the Power. A Victorian club has also been chasing his services from next year for a non-senior coaching role.

The Australian has been told that a rival club made an informal offer to Hinkley prior to the end of the home and away season of a senior football department position after becoming aware of the senior coach’s dissatisfaction with Port Adelaide.

Hinkley, however, had a complete change of attitude within the past few days and after deciding to remain with Port on Monday, he and the club wasted no time in announcing yesterday their rocky marriage would stay together for at least another four years.

The fact that she also appears to believe coaches should get lucrative contract extensions just because, rather than based on results, and should never be held accountable for their performance either by members or Chairmen? That she's stealing from you, basically?
No Raman, I do believe people should be accountable.
Sorry, I must have missed the part where we finished bottom 10 the last 3 years.
I have no idea if re-contracting Ken is the right thing but as I have said I can see the other side of it (stability) and I am willing to support the club's decision now that it has been made.
There are noises being made that we might be adding another assistant in some area.
It's pretty sad that in order to be a member of BF you need to have your knives out for all and sundry rather than trying to understand where the club is coming from.
Forgive me for standing with them now the decision has been made. I must be mentally deranged.
I have faith in the players coming through that Ken has had a hand in.
I feel that we are still on a path.
I never believed this was our year. I had more hope for 18 and 19.
I was despondent at times during the year.
But I still have hope.
p.s we don't know how lucrative the contract extension was. Rucci's spin on that is different.
Evans' nose is out of joint so perhaps he is feeding Caro some furphies, who knows, but for sure someone is trying to de stabilises our club yet again and members are falling right into their hands instead of hanging tight.

Today I am contacting the club to increase my membership level.

To save y'all dodging the paywall, here is the beginning: ...
... The Australian has been told that a rival club made an informal offer to Hinkley prior to the end of the home and away season of a senior football department position after becoming aware of the senior coach’s dissatisfaction with Port Adelaide. ...
So Denham is painting Hinkley as someone who was willing to breach his contract with Ports to be what, a senior assistant or a director of coaching at another club. o_O

rocky marriage
rocky marriage
rocky marriage
rocky marriage
rocky marriage
rocky marriage
rocky marriage

greg_denham.png

When you try to force a false narrative = FAKE NEWS!

People don't have such sudden changes of heart overnight.
As I posted earlier, Denham is expecting us to believe that Ken went from storming out of a meeting at his house on Saturday to signing a contract extension on Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken went from storming out of a meeting at his house on Saturday

This bit made me laugh. I imagined Ken getting up and storming off, slamming the front door and then going, "what a second, this is MY house!"

The dude is a complete crock. How the * does he even have media credentials?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/21/new-deal-but-hinkley-cant-stand-the-joint-says-denham/

SEN Hungry for Sport regular Greg Denham says despite Ken Hinkley signing a lucrative contract extension to remain at Port Adelaide he “can’t stand the joint".

Denham, who wrote in The Australian this week that Hinkley wanted out of his deal at Port Adelaide to sign a multi-year deal at Gold Coast, says the coach was speaking with a forked tongue in trying to smooth over rifts within the club.

“He can’t stand the joint and can’t stand the chairman but he’s there for four more years,” Denham said.

Greg Denham just rocketed himself up to that South Adelaide supporting Lacrosse lovers level of idiocy, congratulations mate i will tweet this to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back