Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penberthy's loyalty to Sturt tells us so much about what he and others like him will never admit to. That they would choose to support their old SANFL club in a competition their beloved crows also field a team in speaks volumes for the actual contempt with which they hold the crows deep down. They wish, on the national stage, they too could support the club their family has supported for generations, but instead have been thrust into an arranged marriage with 8 other clubs and told "here, this is yours. Support it because it's all you have". They're bound together by their hatred of us and nothing more, and a hatred borne out of envy, an envy you will never hear them openly admit to. But this is just one of those moments when they don't need to spell it out because it's there for all to see.

Q: What do people from Burnside, Elizabeth, Hyde Park and Morphett Vale all have in common?

A: F@#king Port!

Haha the Crers customers are still ringing in upset with Kane saying they got ahead of themselves and always have to bring in the point that Port were the ones who got ahead of themselves, not the lovely Crers. They really can't cope with any criticism.
Neither can the ambassadors or employees yet they loved tagging us with it :rolleyes:

Penberthy's loyalty to Sturt tells us so much about what he and others like him will never admit to. That they would choose to support their old SANFL club in a competition their beloved crows also field a team in speaks volumes for the actual contempt with which they hold the crows deep down. They wish, on the national stage, they too could support the club their family has supported for generations, but instead have been thrust into an arranged marriage with 8 other clubs and told "here, this is yours. Support it because it's all you have". They're bound together by their hatred of us and nothing more, and a hatred borne out of envy, an envy you will never hear them openly admit to. But this is just one of those moments when they don't need to spell it out because it's there for all to see.
******* brilliant!

I will make a couple of predictions for tomorrows paper here. A mention of Betts 10 votes only, a mention that Adelaide scored 87 votes which was the third most. Whether they will mention that only one midfielder scored a significant number of votes I could not be sure, but this seems to be something Adelaide cannot ignore. And Graham Cornes will bring up Sloane's suspension again.

I will make a couple of predictions for tomorrows paper here. A mention of Betts 10 votes only, a mention that Adelaide scored 87 votes which was the third most. Whether they will mention that only one midfielder scored a significant number of votes I could not be sure, but this seems to be something Adelaide cannot ignore. And Graham Cornes will bring up Sloane's suspension again.

15 page liftout of eddie betts goal of the year.

Sliding Doors:

IF: Sloane doesn't get reported/suspended

THEN: Crows win in R23 and Sloane and his mates would be watching the count from their clubrooms in Adelaide the Alma Tavern. And Rory would be runner-up to: Geelong - P....Dangerfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sliding Doors:
IF: Sloane doesn't get reported/suspended
THEN: Crows win in R23 and Sloane and his mates would be watching the count from their clubrooms in Adelaide the Alma Tavern. And Rory would be runner-up to: Geelong - P....Dangerfield

Sliding Doors no. 2 :
IF
This means **** all because Sloane didn't get any votes for R22 and even if he got 3 in R23 he would still only have 27.

THEN
The cowvertiser will still run with it and blame Port.

I am expecting a 2 or 3 page Brownlow coverage rather than a 15 page Dangerfield lovefest had he remained at the Crers.

Post of the year!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back