Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope no port supporter gives money to these crap Adelaide rags
Looked , couldent believe it was $3.

Been that long since I've bought one.

I wont jump on that s**t even if its to enjoy the crows loose.

The most fun ive had is turning by blocked customers off.for the day.

I know Leith and he's no Crow lover, he just works for a crow-loving station on the ageing, static-filled AM band that can't afford to alienate their ageing, static-filled listenership.
He is a bloody good actor then

Does Limited News still own the NRL?

Richmond’s win was great for Tiger fans but troubling for the AFL

RICHMOND’S players aren’t the only ones waking with headaches today. The Tigers’ win was a terrible result for football.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ri...l/news-story/5166b7f6b6cd5b0675316dd4bf4f3f24

(I think the author of this piece has been on the Crowswagon for some time)

Ok, so equalisation is good because
  • minor round more interesting because of upsets and close games
  • multiple teams 'have a sniff' each year
  • the best players aren't concentrated in the same locations
But on the other hand, equalisation is bad because
  • the finals sucked because the games weren't close
  • the premiers didn't dominate the competition and allowed other teams to have a sniff
  • the premiers didn't have a concentration of the best players.
Also the result is bad because everyone is going to stop playing the KPF's and KPD's because "key forwards can't get a kick on grand final day". I feel bad for Riewoldt and Rance.

I'm not sure why Crow fan pyschotherapy sessions are getting published as news articles?

Might go home and listen to that classic 5aa clip from either 05 or 06, and hear Beryl talk about how the umpires were mean to the-the-the the birdman.

Sent from mTalk

IAN PERRIE IS s**t followed by GO AND GET STUFFED

Oh boy, Ryder charged with assault.

Getting the off season started on the right foot (and fist).

Good to see we're playing our part to help deflect from the Crows loss.

:/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide website and AFL.com.au correctly reporting that he's been charged with an assault and with hindering police.

The Advertiser and 9 news: "Paddy Ryder charged with assaulting police".

So typical.

Fuc. hate this Port bashing. Sucked in Fagan. Sucked in!!!!!!!! Give me channel 10 and Becca anyday.

Hes obviously been a bad boy but is it really 2nd news story? God i hate living in SA.

Good to see we're playing our part to help deflect from the Crows loss.

:/
Channel 7 doing there bit to screw it for what its worth. Has Kochie got any influence on this backward channel? Can't even showcase the countrys highest sporting event in the accepted world wide HD. Whats the word for an organisation that hires family? Yeah you Alana Fages you spud!!

Channel 7 doing there bit to screw it for what its worth. Has Kochie got any influence on this backward channel? Can't even showcase the countrys highest sporting event in the accepted world wide HD. Whats the word for an organisation that hires family? Yeah you Alana Fages you spud!!
I told ya I told ya I told ya all

You really take a shine to Rebecca Morse, don't you? ;)
Yeah. My wife more than me. She gave us a cuddle in the Magarey Room after the West Coast debacle. She got her daughters to take a few shots. Shes a lovely lady. I stood back. But have always loved her cheekiness in her news reading. I didnt know she was a Port supporter until about two years ago.

Bloody pissant media troglodytes like Smithson are now staking out footballers houses. God I cant stand media. It seems like such a nothing job in Adelaide in this digital age.
Screenshot_2017-10-01-18-31-14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back