(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulzenfest

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
Sack every one of them. Every last one.

**** it, the club can PM me our social media posts and I'll proofread them for free if that's what it takes. I'd rather give up the 30 seconds or so per post of my time than continue to be embarrassed by this lazy incompetence.

MadFan23

"We're all hurting." PAFC 2015-18
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sack every one of them. Every last one.

**** it, the club can PM me our social media posts and I'll proofread them for free if that's what it takes. I'd rather give up the 30 seconds or so per post of my time than continue to be embarrassed by this lazy incompetence.
It's incredible. I was sending work emails while half pissed Friday evening after an extended work lunch, and I still used correct grammar and spelling (it was an effort, and took some proof reading lol). Drunk me was better than sober Ports.

JimmyBeerCans

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's incredible. I was sending work emails while half pissed Friday evening after an extended work lunch, and I still used correct grammar and spelling (it was an effort, and took some proof reading lol). Drunk me was better than sober Ports.
Maybe.

Andre

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #7,981
So guys. They went and fixed Christmas.
Doctor Feel saves Christmas. A heart warming tale of how a shitposter overcame poor spelling and grammar and delivered everything, except a Premiership, Joint Major Sponsor and Profit to make little Ports everywhere proud.

chiwigi

I’ll make tears from your Wines.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Doctor Feel saves Christmas. A heart warming tale of how a shitposter overcame poor spelling and grammar and delivered everything, except a Premiership, Joint Major Sponsor and Profit to make little Ports everywhere proud.
He’s working on the PB’s as well :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports

Andy_B

Club Legend
Adelaide or Sydney (depends on what week it is)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons, LA Kings, RED SOX
Another day another social media **** up.

Hurrdurrr let's use emojis when we could just type "2018".

Throw in an extra because you're literally worse than useless at your job.

Nice to know we are still around in 21018. View attachment 597811

the worst part is its 21018 and still no prison bars

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king
You guys know it's probably a worker in Malaysia doing the social media stuff right.
Spelling is fine with an accent.
I don't think the club outsources the social media stuff, theyll just have someone under 25 doing it without anyone proof reading

Lockhart Road

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Nah this is just pure incompetence on the club's part.
Our Chairman as well as being media personified owns a small family media company. Our Melbourne-based board member carries our Chairman’s coat in one hand and Eddie McGuire’s bag in the other. Even elected George Fiacchi has ‘media’ included in his c.v. And then, yes, there is Holly.
Our publicity, media, communications and PR operation should be seen to be the best and the brightest across the AFL; it should be so far ahead of the pack it’s out of sight ... but it’s not, it’s Jimmy Toumpas on a pre-season run.
Why is such a standard unfixable?

proman_x

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Our Chairman as well as being media personified owns a small family media company. Our Melbourne-based board member carries our Chairman’s coat in one hand and Eddie McGuire’s bag in the other. Even elected George Fiacchi has ‘media’ included in his c.v. And then, yes, there is Holly.
Our publicity, media, communications and PR operation should be seen to be the best and the brightest across the AFL; it should be so far ahead of the pack it’s out of sight ... but it’s not, it’s Jimmy Toumpas on a pre-season run.
Why is such a standard unfixable?
Nepotism of incompetence is ripe.

theDuckFarmer

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots, Mitchelton-Scott
They can't finish their sentences?

Top Bottom