Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bash commentary logic - if someone from Pakistan is a Pakistani then someone from Afghanistan must be an Afghanistani, roight? :rolleyes:

Channel 7 is the channel of the bogan.

I cancelled my foxtel after 10+ years with them, barely watched the crap they have on the other channels. Signed up with Kayo, it's saving me $50 p/m.
That's a win for me!.

The same story as me. They tried some sob story on me about being with them for a long time as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cough Elspeth Cough

Don't worry she will do a disingenuous story on it pointing the finger at all those media charlatans who have hurt player's personal lives. Sincerity, once you can fake that you have it made.

Don't worry she will do a disingenuous story on it pointing the finger at all those media charlatans who have hurt player's personal lives. Sincerity, once you can fake that you have it made.
I'm sure Elspeth and her news director will have very explicit conversations about this potential story, perhaps even discussing the finer details over WhatsApp...

S. Tait about as reliable as in his cricket career :rolleyes:

Lol I remember hearing Kenk Hunningham calling for his inclusion during that epic 2005 Ashes series like it was yesterday. Just cause you’re super quick at something doesn’t mean you’re good at it #content

as am i.. but in march when my 12mth contract finishes it will be going up to $68 per month which is too much for me
I will be cancelling and getting Kayo for $25 a month

My son told me that if you threaten to cancel, they'll extend the $39/month contract........worth a try? ATM you can only watch Kayo on certain devices, I have a smart TV, and, quote from kayo preview, "there are no Kayo apps for smart TVs or game consoles at the time of writing, though that's sure to change soon". https://www.whistleout.com.au/PayTV/Guides/Kayo-everything-you-need-to-know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back