Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, due to fact that referring to hi5 at the time was implied the female members of the group (around the time of my first child, dads were always ready to watch it with their kids).
Yeah, those of us who had kids that were young at the time remember watching (the original cast of) Hi-5 was extremely easy on the eyes, but that still is a s**t joke even if you know that.

Yeah, those of us who had kids that were young at the time remember watching (the original cast of) Hi-5 was extremely easy on the eyes, but that still is a s**t joke even if you know that.
I clearly missed out as was Wiggles only (pre any women in the group) when my kids were little. Never had the HI-5 craze in our household.

I clearly missed out as was Wiggles only (pre any women in the group) when my kids were little. Never had the HI-5 craze in our household.
You poor bastard. Two super hot and one very good looking female cast Members (and for the mum's watching two admittedly good looking guys, so it wasn't 'Let's just appeal to the dad's). Only Justine Clarke on Playschool at the time I was subjected to little kids shows was also in the 'thank god, not another kids show that makes me want to run out and play in the traffic just to avoid another kids song' league.

No, due to fact that referring to hi5 at the time was implied the female members of the group (around the time of my first child, dads were always ready to watch it with their kids).

So how does it relate to Human Nature? It would have made sense if he said the Wiggles because they are also a children’s music group.

Ooooh yeah! They made 5am starts a whole lot more bearable.

Oh man, unlucky. You were so close to holding up the whole 'it's subjective, it's just my opinion' thing until that last bit.
Lol.. It's true. My brother has no sense of humour. I mean zero! He finds nothing funny, no matter how funny it is. Do we blame the comedian? Sure, it must be his fault!

Lol.. It's true. My brother has no sense of humour. I mean zero! He finds nothing funny, no matter how funny it is. Do we blame the comedian? Sure, it must be his fault!

That’s a fair sized case study you are running with there.

If it’s Australian comedians your brother has been subjected to, I’m with him.

You know Human Nature was a boy band though, don't you?

The joke isn't about Hi5, it's about Hellier joking about him 'accidentally' having gay sex with Human Nature.

I agree with Janus, the joke would have been better if it was the Wiggles. Not by much though.

The joke isn't about Hi5, it's about Hellier joking about him 'accidentally' having gay sex with Human Nature.

That bloke Hellier is funny as ****.

Apparently.

That bloke Hellier is funny as ****.

Apparently.

Nothing is as funny as gaysplaining Peter Hellier jokes on a footy forum on a Monday afternoon instead of working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with Janus, the joke would have been better if it was the Wiggles. Not by much though.
Yeah I do realise this.

Given the last few posts around this, think I will retreat a few paces

Sounds like all the sense of humour went into your genetics and you find everything funny, including Peter Helliar.

Tibbs has a gargantuan IQ. He operates on a much higher intellectual plane than the rest of us. If he says Hellier is funny, Hellier is funny.

All hail Hellier......and Tibbs.

He isn't just funny. He's Hellier funny.

Nick Dal Santo has a very high pitched voice. His content is ok on SEN, but the whiny voice makes it hard to listen to and not think he is 13 and his voice hasn't broken yet.

Too old for a boy band and unfunny enough to be an Aussie comedian/AFL commentator.

I look forward to reading quotes from his long and glorious second career here for years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is worse than Rick and Morty fans saying "it's funny your (sic) just to dum (sic) to get the references"

When I get the references I just don't find it that funny and somewhat tiresome

Change your username then.

You clearly have no sense of humour and don’t know how to laugh.

Christopdulldull.

Unless it’s ironic and then in that case carry on and I’ll just **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back