Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't work out if the yellow wiggle is hot or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He (Sam) owns a coffee shop with a friend of mine on Darling St in Rozelle.

He’s cute I guess.

Re the front page of today's Monoploy Times.

Has in anyone in the media thought that they might be making Tayla Harris an even bigger target for a small number of mindless morons?

Erin Phillips is a little naive if she thinks that the Victoria Police are going to pour resources into a social media attack. Sadly character assassinations happen everyday on social media and it has reached the stage where no one cares. The most positive action has to came from media organisations that decide to incorporate a social media platform.

Re the front page of today's Monoploy Times.

Has in anyone in the media thought that they might be making Tayla Harris an even bigger target for a small number of mindless morons?

Erin Phillips is a little naive if she thinks that the Victoria Police are going to pour resources into a social media attack. Sadly character assassinations happen everyday on social media and it has reached the stage where no one cares. The most positive action has to came from media organisations that decide to incorporate a social media platform.

I couldn't give s s**t about this story but am loling at the AFL's tough response. They are going to hunt down these trolls (good luck with that) and then take away their memberships if they are found to be so (probably unlikely) Whoooaaahhh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't give s s**t about this story but am loling at the AFL's tough response. They are going to hunt down these trolls (good luck with that) and then take away their memberships if they are found to be so (probably unlikely) Whoooaaahhh.

Yeah, they will probably turn out to be a bunch 14 year olds who do not have AFL memberships anyway.

I'd rather they attempt something than sit back and call it harmless banter.

Gil is a rotten campaigner but he is and should be attempting to stop this s**t even if it is a futile exercise.

I'd rather they attempt something than sit back and call it harmless banter.

Gil is a rotten campaigner but he is and should be attempting to stop this s**t even if it is a futile exercise.

Yep, absolutely agree. This sort of s**t on the internet has become normalised and it needs to be called out as frequently as possible to push it back into the bin where it belongs.

It's not meaningless, it helps to change the narrative.

What was written? I've seen the picture but couldn't be bothered reading it. I assume it was something about her vagina or that you could see her testicles?

Threatening rape amongst other s**t.

It was vile.

Yeah, they will probably turn out to be a bunch 14 year olds who do not have AFL memberships anyway.
Lots were fathers and adults. Even some 'former afl players' have joined in the anti aflw vitriol. Its embarrassing that their lives are so affected by a few promotional photos that they have to go lvl100 idiot in a comment that doesnt need to ever be voiced.

What was written? I've seen the picture but couldn't be bothered reading it. I assume it was something about her vagina or that you could see her testicles?
That is what I was wondering, what in that photo was 'trollable'?

Lots were fathers and adults. Even some 'former afl players' have joined in the anti aflw vitriol. Its embarrassing that their lives are so affected by a few promotional photos that they have to go lvl100 idiot in a comment that doesnt need to ever be voiced.

There's a fair bit of distance between being anti AFLW and threatening to rape somebody.

All I've learned from this that I didn't already know about the world is that Tayla Harris is at Carlton now. Is this her third club in three years?

I have never quite understood the love affair the mainstream media have with social media. After every news item the reporter's social media address is plastered on the screen. Why would anyone bother contacting Elspeth Hussey to debate an issue?

Because once upon a time, to prove a journalist was worth a piece of s**t he had to go out and find their own story leads, now all they have to do is wait on social media for the stories come to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back