Status
Not open for further replies.

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
At this time of year it's important that we remember our lord and saviour Jesus Chris.
fdsGPC1.jpg

These are clearly scheduled posts. The same error was just copy pasted across all of them.

When they fixed the last post, they didn't even bother to fix the remaining scheduled posts. Lazy, which is totally expected from this tripe social media team.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not PAFC media related, but appears that the Strikers Big Bash game tonight is not on FTA - Better Homes Summer Special in lieu :drunk:

Baffling decision especially on a Friday night when you can relax with a drink or three

bringbackbucky

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Heard an amazing story about our favorite reporter. Involved a married work colleague, xmas drinks and a mix up of whats app groups. Good stuff.

Story won't see the light of day though due to the incestuous and self-protective nature of our media.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Heard an amazing story about our favorite reporter. Involved a married work colleague, xmas drinks and a mix up of whats app groups. Good stuff.

Story won't see the light of day though due to the incestuous and self-protective nature of our media.
Interesting. I heard whispers something was up there but they wouldn’t expand knowing how I feel about said person. Great when taking the high moral ground comes back to bite you on the proverbial.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

Misbehaving Seven News Adelaide staff don't get sacked - they just get sent to the Brisbane office.

(may also apply to other media organisations)

For some reason I reckon Elspeth would be a real firecracker. Generally the more prudish they are in public the more depraved they are in private.

I wouldn’t discourage such behaviour.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Not PAFC media related, but appears that the Strikers Big Bash game tonight is not on FTA - Better Homes Summer Special in lieu :drunk:

Baffling decision especially on a Friday night when you can relax with a drink or three

Same story with the ODI vs India tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back