Status
Not open for further replies.

_VXV

Jesus Horne-Francis
Oct 12, 2014
etHELLton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah, I think they probably always wanted Medows but as the one who probably has the most integrity she took the longest to come around to agreeing. Either that or they were adding zeros to her cheque

Imagine working hard all your life as a journalist and then being told that your media career is equal to Fev

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sure, is it too much to ask that maybe they say “another as yet unnamed presenter”?
Neroli is a quality observer, this has just followed the formula & imo devalued her contribution to sport.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Anyway, it is surely the end now.

The only chance it had to survive IMO would have been to double down on itself and hang on to its core audience and those watching just to hear what Fos said now (I can't believe what he said), not dilute it even further.

Why would anyone wanna watch now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not that I've watched it in years, but that line up won't see out the season.
Surely
It should have died 20 years ago. It's the Victorian equivalent of The Crows Show, except sucking the dick of all the bigger Vic clubs. As such don't underestimate the stupidity of their target audience. Idiocy isn't being bred out of the gene pool.

Feb 6, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do you have evidence to support this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only joke I remember of Peter Helliar's making me laugh was from a number of years ago after the ARIA Awards

"My goal was to sleep with everyone from Hi-5, but it wasn't until I got to the third one that I realised it was Human Nature I had been sleeping with"

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Only joke I remember of Peter Helliar's making me laugh was from a number of years ago after the ARIA Awards

"My goal was to sleep with everyone from Hi-5, but it wasn't until I got to the third one that I realised it was Human Nature I had been sleeping with"
Further proof that he just isn't funny.

It's funny because... gay?

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
`Sleeping with' is just another stupid phrase that was watered down from what it actually referred to by the yanks in movies decades ago, that has unfortunately made the transition to regular use in other English speaking countries. :rolleyes:

In my opinion crap like that belongs in the days of single beds in bedroom movie scenes where due to yank censorship the man had to keep at least one foot on the floor and his pj's buttoned all the way to the top. :p

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Humour is subjective. I think he is a very funny guy too.

To be fair, I think you need a pretty high IQ to understand the humour.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
To be fair, I think you need a pretty high IQ to understand the humour.

thats-irony-folks.jpg

Nick Dal Santo has a very high pitched voice. His content is ok on SEN, but the whiny voice makes it hard to listen to and not think he is 13 and his voice hasn't broken yet.

No, due to fact that referring to hi5 at the time was implied the female members of the group (around the time of my first child, dads were always ready to watch it with their kids).

That makes no sense at all.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Geez, how do you get someone to explain a joke. If you don't get it, just move on. I am very much into comedy, really enjoy local and international comedy festivals, and have seen Hellier perform stand up live. He is a very funny guy, an excellent comedian, and a very talented writer.

If people disagree, fine. It's subjective, it says something about their sense of humor, or lack thereof, rather than Hellier.

Geez, how do you get someone to explain a joke. If you don't get it, just move on. I am very much into comedy, really enjoy local and international comedy festivals, and have seen Hellier perform stand up live. He is a very funny guy, an excellent comedian, and a very talented writer.

If people disagree, fine. It's subjective, it says something about their sense of humor, or lack thereof, rather than Hellier.

Oh man, unlucky. You were so close to holding up the whole 'it's subjective, it's just my opinion' thing until that last bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back