Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does this article read like one of those year 10 essays you've all written where you pick what you initially think is an interesting topic and then when it's due you just data dump stuff hoping no one notices there's little to no actual content?

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/karl-langdon-tall-story-of-afl-drafting-ng-b881188337z

(This being rich coming from me on the eve of posting one of the worst preview threads you'll ever see)

Is it just me or does this article read like one of those year 10 essays you've all written where you pick what you initially think is an interesting topic and then when it's due you just data dump stuff hoping no one notices there's little to no actual content?

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/karl-langdon-tall-story-of-afl-drafting-ng-b881188337z

(This being rich coming from me on the eve of posting one of the worst preview threads you'll ever see)

If I was Karl's teacher I would've written, "and?" at the bottom of that essay.

D-

Alas this not what we would all be hoping...

9fb5c0d1-8ab4-48eb-b248-460f846ec9a0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bit "gory" isn't it? Google BF management won't like that.
Na it will be fine. Now if the arrow hit a person of different colour it would be racist, hit a female it would be sexist, hit someone of a different religion it would be a hate crime, hit a short guy like me well then your just a ****.

Last edited:
Na it will be fine. Now if the arrow hit a person of different colour it would be racist, hit a female it would be sexist, hit someone of a different religion it would be a hate crime, hit a short guy like me well then your just a ****.
It did hit a "champion of the game" like Scott. It is as disgusting as booing, if not worse.

You left out if it hit a LGBT person!! Are you homophobic?

Dwayne currently pumping up his own tyres again, reminding everyone how he predicted Adelaide would beat GC, St Kilda, and Freo and go into the showdown at 4 and 3, even going as far as to bring up the audio of a few weeks ago to prove it.

You’re so awesome, Dwayne.

Knew I'd forget one. My bad

You just need to remember all the groups Eddie McGuire has insulted over the past few years while maintaining his standing as one of the game's leading administrators and commentators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back