LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Well at least we learned today that Himmelberg is statistically better than Marshall (direct comparison in the 5AAdvertiser) incl being 35 picks later in the 2016 draft.

Can someone post the articles I'm assuming compared Drew v Poholke or Powell-Pepper v Gallucci from the same draft?

In before Himmelberg is going to be the next W Carey!.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
... and in another amazing edition of "Sliding Doors".....

Never mind the AO contractual arrangements, why the f**k would either club want to do that?
I'm perfectly content with us playing Adelaide on the MCG on a Friday night for Adelaide's Home Showdown.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
... and in another amazing edition of "Sliding Doors".....

Never mind the AO contractual arrangements, why the f**k would either club want to do that?
A Saturday afternoon in September at the G, perhaps?

Mar 1, 2014
parallel universe
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A Saturday afternoon in September at the G, perhaps?
cig.jpg

Being a great at St Kilda is the equivalent of being a bootstudder at Port.

Actually scrap that, our old blokes who clean the boots are probably at the status calibre of a Saints finals player.
Nah they have some truly greats at St Kilda. The problem was they had so many duds that the greats couldn't continually carry. But yes some of their average players are elevated to greats to fill the void.

StrappingTape

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I always thought Harvey was over rated because he played in the crappest team. He looked great but like as we see many players look great when everyone else on their team is shite.

No it wasn't. SEN is supposed to be balanced. It's not 'for Port supporters' in the same way that 5AA and MMM are for Crows supporters. And nor should it be.

Tonight I will be mostly watching The Fast Show.

Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. One's gone home for his tea... beans on toast? Possibly. Don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back