Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Watson just blamed Hawthorns poor crowd yesterday entirely on Mother’s Day, then said there should be no football played on Mother’s Day.

... but load up on Good Friday.

* me. See your mum, go to the footy. How ******* hard is it?

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
... but load up on Good Friday.

**** me. See your mum, go to the footy. How ******* hard is it?

Yeah, I was done yesterday by 11.30.

In previous years we copped a number of Mother’s Day 12.40 games and everyone sledged is from the cheap seats when 20-23,000 turned up.

Hawthorn fans are massive bandwagoners.

In previous years we copped a number of Mother’s Day 12.40 games and everyone sledged is from the cheap seats when 20-23,000 turned up.

Ten years ago, when we were really s**t, we got over 22k to an early Sunday game, against an equally s**t Richmond, in a monsoon, at Max Basheer's Concrete City.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Rucci on SEN said Port did well with injury reporting in the lead up to the Showdown, better than every other club. Has no issues with the shambolic crap the club feeds supporters eg. 2 weeks for 6 successive weeks, etc. FMD.

Then went on top basically blame the players and that it is not Ken's fault the mistakes and haphazard game plan.

I give up!

Ten years ago, when we were really ****, we got over 22k to an early Sunday game, against an equally **** Richmond, in a monsoon, at Max Basheer's Concrete City.

My mum got a cold from that game so bad she ended up in hospital.

The Grundy Free Agency talk is starting to fire up. Paul Connors will play the Crows like a violin but also squeeze Collingwood's salary cap hard.
Need Riley Grundy to do some Polec like trolling, for the laughs.

Greymatter

Senior List
Jan 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rucci on SEN said Port did well with injury reporting in the lead up to the Showdown, better than every other club. Has no issues with the shambolic crap the club feeds supporters eg. 2 weeks for 6 successive weeks, etc. FMD.

Then went on top basically blame the players and that it is not Ken's fault the mistakes and haphazard game plan.

I give up!
He also whacks the crows for exactly the same s**t from them re misreporting injuries.

What i don't get is that he went to war on Choco and Primus when the chips were down, yet with Kenny it's the players? FMD

Being a great at St Kilda is the equivalent of being a bootstudder at Port.

Actually scrap that, our old blokes who clean the boots are probably at the status calibre of a Saints finals player.

Following on from what REH said, their greatest 22 would comfortably be a match for anyone’s. It’s one of the great paradoxes that their lack of team success is what it is.

6CB692B2-ED6E-4114-8B07-77DA0A2B6B63.jpeg

Just take any 6 of those guys and maybe have Gehrig running around in the Westhoff-role like he used to before settling in a centurion full forward and they’ll kick 25 goals being fed by Craig Callaghan, Tony Brown and Jayson Daniels, let alone Ian Stewart, Robert Harvey and Darrel Baldock.

Following on from what REH said, their greatest 22 would comfortably be a match for anyone’s. It’s one of the great paradoxes that their lack of team success is what it is.

View attachment 674071

Just take any 6 of those guys and maybe have Gehrig running around in the Westhoff-role like he used to before settling in a centurion full forward and they’ll kick 25 goals being fed by Craig Callaghan, Tony Brown and Jayson Daniels, let alone Ian Stewart, Robert Harvey and Darrel Baldock.

And your list excludes Bill Mohr who kicked 735 goals in 195 games between 1929-1941, was only behind Coventry and Pratt in the 1930's in the VFL as goal kicking greats of that decade, was named FF in the greatest team for NSW last week, was an inaugural inductee in the HoF in 1996, and played 18 times for Victoria.

He is 16th for goals per game average, 3.77, of blokes who have played at least 50 V/AFL games.

And your list excludes Bill Mohr who kicked 735 goals in 195 games between 1929-1941, was only behind Coventry and Pratt in the 1930's in the VFL as goal kicking greats of that decade, was named FF in the greatest team for NSW last week, was an inaugural inductee in the HoF in 1996, and played 18 times for Victoria.

He is 16th for goals per game average, 3.77, of blokes who have played at least 50 V/AFL games.

Done in by AFL Tables only stretching back to the mid-60’s.

L-O-L at the fact he only made the HFF in their Team Of The Sentch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back