Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following on from what REH said, their greatest 22 would comfortably be a match for anyone’s. It’s one of the great paradoxes that their lack of team success is what it is.

View attachment 674071

Just take any 6 of those guys and maybe have Gehrig running around in the Westhoff-role like he used to before settling in a centurion full forward and they’ll kick 25 goals being fed by Craig Callaghan, Tony Brown and Jayson Daniels, let alone Ian Stewart, Robert Harvey and Darrel Baldock.

Well, they're making up for it in the current era with possibly the largest squad of B graders or worse ever put together in the history of the game.

Maybe they can all see what we already know

With Hinkley in charge we are going nowhere

That'd suit the camry's agenda

A reverse Trigg if you like

A reverse Trigg?

G....girt?

Australia is girt by sea. Ken Hinkley lives in Australia and he cannot see that playing Frampton is a good idea. Hinkley is a town in California with bad water and is not near the sea. Peter Frampton is playing in California this year on his final tour. He is playing near the sea. Clearly he can see that Frampton playing is a good thing.

If only I can get Frampton to talk to Hinkley about playing Frampton in the forward line it would all come together.

Well, they're making up for it in the current era with possibly the largest squad of B graders or worse ever put together in the history of the game.

I’ll probably be more comfortable with this assessment after we do our best to lose to them in Shanghai.

A reverse Trigg?

G....girt?

Australia is girt by sea. Ken Hinkley lives in Australia and he cannot see that playing Frampton is a good idea. Hinkley is a town in California with bad water and is not near the sea. Peter Frampton is playing in California this year on his final tour. He is playing near the sea. Clearly he can see that Frampton playing is a good thing.

If only I can get Frampton to talk to Hinkley about playing Frampton in the forward line it would all come together.

I am never quite sure if you should be running a nut house or be its leading patient :D

1557929538677.gif

Last edited:

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Everything that Haysie knob sings sounds like the same song. ffs mate change the tempo, sing without the pansy breathy lilt.. something, anything please I feel like doing bad s**t when you vocally "emote" with ya garbage guitar playing! better still talk sport dh.

Rexie J

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2012
YP
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Available on upper YP via Pt Pirie on 7Mate. Vision watchable unlike the commentary as apparently Port didn't deserve any frees 'but the umpire saw it that way' according to that dipstick Casey.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Available on upper YP via Pt Pirie on 7Mate. Vision watchable unlike the commentary as apparently Port didn't deserve any frees 'but the umpire saw it that way' according to that dipstick Casey.

Casey is an anti Port plonker.

Last year I think it was he made some derogatory comments on the broadcast (we were sitting in the stand about 5 metres from him and Grant Coffee).
Port crowd turned and gave him a gob full of expletives.
He just shrugs his shoulders and quizzically looks around wondering what he said wrong.

Can't stand the p****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Terrible channel that hates football. Why are SANFL games in toaster quality?
They switched the HD channel to simulcast 7Mate instead of the main Channel 7 for the day because the AFL game was being broadcast on 7Mate due to election coverate.

They don't like switching the HD channel around during the day. It was either SANFL in SD or the AFL game in SD with high definition of old people talking about votes.

Relativity

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port

70sDinosaur

Premiership Player
May 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha classic.
No wonder he’s so talented though with all that footy pedigree all in the one player.

I too cannot believe that Carlile was the only player correctly identified. Imagine not recognising Steven Salopek and Matt Lobbe o_O;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back