Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to that audio - Stupid is now questioning the doctor's adherence to the 'Hippocratic Oath' that he swore to when becoming a doctor.

The mind boggles to the level that this imbecile can reach.

He's got a face for radio and a voice for telegrams.

Not only should poor Taylor not be suspended, he should have also received a 50 metre penalty in his favor according to Cornes.:)

what a bunch of sooks in the words of the moron himself you bunch of sooky sooky la las

After listening to that audio - Stupid is now questioning the doctor's adherence to the 'Hippocratic Oath' that he swore to when becoming a doctor.

The mind boggles to the level that this imbecile can reach.
This is truly cringe worthy and embarrassing. :thumbsdown:

South Australians wonder why the rest of Australia see our state as a joke yet clowns like these two are considered "must listen to" radio.

Dumb and dumber are offended by the " byo knitting needles " advertisement in todays paper !

Considering they're offended means the slogan is appropriate.!
I mean really, if the crows had a slogan directed at port with " bring your own teeth" would they be soooo upset ?

Cant crows supporters take a joke? some have said they're not going because of it..

Give me a break, and grow a pair !

Dumb and dumber are offended by the " byo knitting needles " advertisement in todays
paper !

Considering they're offended means the slogan is appropriate.!
I mean really, if the crows had a slogan directed at port with " bring your own teeth" would they be soooo upset ?

Cant crows supporters take a joke? some have said they're not going bacause of it..

Give me a break, and grow a pair !

Didn't grandpa call us classless or something similar? Surely that's worse then knitting needles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is truly cringe worthy and embarrassing. :thumbsdown:

South Australians wonder why the rest of Australia see our state as a joke yet clowns like these two are considered "must listen to" radio.

Absolutely. Its a disgrace they are on prime time and are considered to be senior commentators as Gerrard Whately described them.

Dumb and dumber are offended by the " byo knitting needles " advertisement in todays paper !

What would they have preferred? If the club had've joined them in running the fixture into the ground with a concerted scare campaign about violence, segregation and everything in between as they've been doing since 2005?

This is exactly the sort of co-promotion both clubs should be indulging in, a bit of harmless banter in the right spirit.

this has gotten ******* stupid. Triple M has a great chance to kill 5aa for the weekday sports show timeslot but they keep on ******* it up with their s**t music. If they only played the occasional song (play some real rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd) and didnt shove ******* Midnight Oil down our throats they would kill 5aa

Dang! New thread. Never mind.

I was going to answer Hooligan87's post from the last media thread when he asked......."So did anyone rob a petrol station with their Taylor Walker mask?" with......Taylor Walker probably robbed a petrol station with his Taylor Walker mask.

skinner.jpg

Kinda loses it's impact. I'll get me coat. :oops:

not sure how many of you have ventured over to the crow board but last night a poster posted about how a Canadian rugby player was done for manslaughter because of a similar tackle to that of tay tay.. well funnily enough tonight wrinkles and stupid refered to said story thanks to none other than the rooch....

Another dig at the Crows today by Port's Advertising guys

It reads
"I hate playing them, I'm not going"
Then underneath
"(19th Man)"

They're almost trying too hard now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back