Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be a boob, he may be a dick, but his comments are more relevant than the idiots on here because he gets to use radio as his platform not an anonymous forum. A lot of his comments may be s**t but he is a passionate Port supporter and will still be a supporter in a few years time when Ken is either unemployed or working somewhere like Melbourne as a midfield coach.
Some of the posters on here with 8,000 comments should glance back at some of them and see how relevant they were.
Hahahahaah how goes it, Ditts?

He might be a boob, he may be a dick, but his comments are more relevant than the idiots on here because he gets to use radio as his platform not an anonymous forum. A lot of his comments may be s**t but he is a passionate Port supporter and will still be a supporter in a few years time when Ken is either unemployed or working somewhere like Melbourne as a midfield coach.
Some of the posters on here with 8,000 comments should glance back at some of them and see how relevant they were.
He is not a passionate Port supporter, as you pointed out he is a media personality.

He sells Port down the river whenever it boosts his own ego/ratings/pay packet.

I doubt he's paid for a ticket in the past ten years, yet the bile he has spouted has caused lots of harm, as he sucks Roo's utensil.

All the best on your next venture, Chris.

No worries Ditts/crows troll.

Solid introduction to the board. I'd say your next post will be something like this.

Dittmar will remain TOTALLY irrelevant until he shows the comic cuts to evaluate the tingles in the same manner that he evaluates Port, and that will never happen.

He sold out long ago, and any previous Port Adelaide connection he may have had is now null and void! :thumbsdown:
EAD Dittmar. :rolleyes:

Yep, Dittmar joins the mob of #campaigners down the road who can EAD!!

#nevertearusapart
#weareportadelaide

Pretty sure you are a crows troll.... and people point the finger at me? Calling people idiots on here won't get you very far kid.

He's in the media. All the reason to be watching what you say. To publicly lie and tell people there is unrest within our club without any substance on top of being relatively unheard of is a bit of a backstab.

What has anything I said have to do with being a Crows troll? Life is about opinions and although I don't agree with everything Ditts says after Tredders he would be my favourite radio host to listen to where footy is concerned.

As for not getting very far, if you think posting 8000+ posts on an Internet forum is life's pinnacle then you are obviously as big a muppet as 95% of your posts insinuate you to be KID!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idiots on here geez ... I followed Port before Dittmar was born.
I never played football but did play sport .. and was a State Coach for that sport for 4 years.
I will remain anonymous on this forum;) :)

What has anything I said have to do with being a Crows troll? Life is about opinions and although I don't agree with everything Ditts says after Tredders he would be my favourite radio host to listen to where footy is concerned.

As for not getting very far, if you think posting 8000+ posts on an Internet forum is life's pinnacle then you are obviously as big a muppet as 95% of your posts insinuate you to be KID!

My post count is irrelevant. I've been here for a while. Here you're on your 9th post calling people here idiots. In nearly all your posts you're crying about something. *off if you don't like opinion. Stick to Radio .

I can tell your stay here is going to be a long and productive one.

Each of my 8000+ posts have been quality. I'd say I'm in the top 2-3 posters on this board with a clown face avatar.

Hi, I'm Zakk Wylde, you may remember me from posts such as:

"Polect" and "it's happening"

Idiots on here geez ... I followed Port before Dittmar was born.
I never played football but did play sport .. and was a State Coach for that sport for 4 years.
I will remain anonymous on this forum;) :)
I actually won a Magarey Medal but I am not giving any hints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back