Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've written "Happy melt day" every Thursday since I've signed up here. That adds up a bit.
hR5dPjNAQMfx.gif

Dittmar will remain TOTALLY irrelevant until he shows the comic cuts to evaluate the tingles in the same manner that he evaluates Port, and that will never happen.

He sold out long ago, and any previous Port Adelaide connection he may have had is now null and void! :thumbsdown:
EAD Dittmar. :rolleyes:
Rucci may be ******* stupid, but at least he attacks both clubs.

To be fair, Dittmar is no Dwayne Russell. That guy is a filthy ******* turncoat. Dittmar atleast still gets shitty about the club doing stupid things and putting in poor performances, and he did argue quite passionately with Riccuito recently after Riccuito had a dig at us over the crowd last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Shaw thinks this a 50/50 contest. Predictable.

I don't think anyone should be upset with this sort of talk. Upset that our team has that sort of reputation is probably more apt.

I don't think anyone should be upset with this sort of talk. Upset that our team has that sort of reputation is probably more apt.

If anyone else said it, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Tony Shaw is a massive #campaigner and nothing but collingwood scum

Ditts being talked up as a passionate Port man is laughable considering he hasn't put his money where his big mouth is & bought a membership let alone a game day ticket in years.

Even when we were flying & one of the most watchable teams in 13-14 he got drilled by Roo & Tredders for being a tight ass & not contributing to the club in most ways a passionate supporter would.

Ditts being talked up as a passionate Port man is laughable considering he hasn't put his money where his big mouth is & bought a membership let alone a game day ticket in years.

Even when we were flying & one of the most watchable teams in 13-14 he got drilled by Roo & Tredders for being a tight ass & not contributing to the club in most ways a passionate supporter would.
Is he seriously not a member?? Pathetic if true.

To be fair, Dittmar is no Dwayne Russell. That guy is a filthy ******* turncoat. Dittmar atleast still gets shitty about the club doing stupid things and putting in poor performances, and he did argue quite passionately with Riccuito recently after Riccuito had a dig at us over the crowd last week.

Meh. Roo and Ditts arguing is like Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. It's just part of the show. Drama.

I actually won a Magarey Medal but I am not giving any hints

I've won Olympic Gold, corrected the problem Muhammad Ali had with his left jabs, masterminded the ascension of the Hawthorn FC and cured prostate cancer - but I wish to remain anonymous.

I also refuse to post any positive articles cos I'm a grouch!

Go EAD the entire World :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

images

I was listening to the AA call for a little while last night and was really annoyed when Butch took the set shot that resulted in his first goal. He'd scrubbered a couple of kicks before then and Kane Cornes was jabbering on saying he should give off a quick handball - Look Broadbent's on his own, Polec's on his own - and not take the shot. I know Kane can be a negative kind of guy but how is Butcher ever going to build his confidence in taking set shots in the heat of a game if he's always looking for the cheap give off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back