Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/143321/default.aspx

The Round 19 clash between the GWS Giants and Port Adelaide will mark 251 premiership games and 8 pre-season matches as a player at the Tigers, eight State games as a player for Victoria, 652 premiership games as a coach of Essendon and the GWS Giants, four state games as a coach with Victoria and four International Rules matches as a coach of Australia.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/143321/default.aspx

Is my math off? I've got 927 games

The Advertiser has today given voice to every bitter, twisted crows supporter who has an "opinion" on our situation. Here's an example (spelling and grammar mistakes included) -

"I need help with a book I'm writing it's called 101 PORT POWER EMBARASSING RECORDS So far I have around 60 ODD If anyone can help I would be grateful. - Mick from Cairnes.

The Advertiser has today given voice to every bitter, twisted crows supporter who has an "opinion" on our situation. Here's an example (spelling and grammar mistakes included) -

"I need help with a book I'm writing it's called 101 PORT POWER EMBARASSING RECORDS So far I have around 60 ODD If anyone can help I would be grateful. - Mick from Cairnes.

Oddly enough I have an uncle Mick who is a crows flog living in Cairns, wouldn't be surprised if it was him tbh.

yeah those comments where pathetic.
119 PORT POWER EMBARASSING RECORDS would have been way better if someone was trying to be funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats 2 micks whose faces I have to smash in.
antique_mickey_mouse_moaning_scared_afraid_crying_poster-p228637559295780062trma_400%5B3%5D.jpg

They had Wingard as one that had a few weeks ago, his favourite drink is chocolate milkshake.

And they found the first one in Allenby Gardens, the second in Erindale, third in Mount Osmond, fourth in Brighton and last in Direk

EDIT: too quick for me once again Porthos
My bet? They found them walking along Waymouth Street. They typically can't be bothered getting off their backside and going a long way for something like that.

My bet? They found them walking along Waymouth Street. They typically can't be bothered getting off their backside and going a long way for something like that.

Yerp ... I see them doing this every day. Just walking out the front of the Advertiser buiding and seeking random comments from random people. It's pathetic. Street Talk = Outside the Advertiser office building Talk

Allenby Gardens, Erindale, Mount Osmond, Brighton and Direk. Its right there, you know.

Mullet and widow's peak is fantastic though, I am not sure what life choices you make to reach that point, but I bet the story is a corker.

I paid Mel to say that :)

even our own club cant get it right sometimes...

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/143707/default.aspx

Port Adelaide chief executive officer Keith Thomas confirmed Hocking’s appointment to the interim role at a press conference at Alberton on Monday.
“Garry Hocking will take over as the caretaker coach,” said Thomas.

“I spoke to Garry last night, we discussed it with Marry [Primus] and Peter Rohde [PAFC General Manager - Football] we were all in agreement that it’s the right course.”

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/143707/default.aspx

So Ditmar on the Rush hour just had KT on and after he's hung up says get the AFL to get Paul Roos or you may as well just shut the doors. What the * is wrong with people in this town and their complete inability to look at the competition as a whole, yes we are going s**t but each time a club was going s**t whilst another in the same state was doing alright and people just said well fold them we'd have no clubs left. From a supposed Port supporter he's turning into a very bad media person for Port, refuses to buy a membership and now says to just shut the doors, may as well fold Melbourne and Bulldogs while we are at it. Whilst I'm ranting I can't see how the AFL can justify letting a club die at the moment whilst it simultaenously pours millions into GWS and GC.

So Ditmar on the Rush hour just had KT on and after he's hung up says get the AFL to get Paul Roos or you may as well just shut the doors. What the **** is wrong with people in this town and their complete inability to look at the competition as a whole, yes we are going s**t but each time a club was going s**t whilst another in the same state was doing alright and people just said well fold them we'd have no clubs left. From a supposed Port supporter he's turning into a very bad media person for Port, refuses to buy a membership and now says to just shut the doors, may as well fold Melbourne and Bulldogs while we are at it. Whilst I'm ranting I can't see how the AFL can justify letting a club die at the moment whilst it simultaenously pours millions into GWS and GC.

As if that wasn't bad enough, he then went on to declare that Brett Ebert, Matt Thomas and Darren Pfieffer should be the first 3 players picked each week because they try, and then, as predicatable as ever, Chad Cornes was crucified last year and should still be playing for us. I. just. give. up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back