Mega Thread The Media Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mike91

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Currently at work and I noticed Chrome/Firefox no longer havce anti paywalls to download. Anyone know any other way around this? Incredibly bored at work and need my footy fix!

mike91

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nice of Barrett to go in to bat for Steven May about having a drink while in rehab. Maybe he's right, but gee, I haven't seen many other players get that sort of support.
Not a single media personality would ever defend Harley in this situation. A year ago he was grilled for having a drink at a WAFL game......such double standards.

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Nice of Barrett to go in to bat for Steven May about having a drink while in rehab. Maybe he's right, but gee, I haven't seen many other players get that sort of support.
The reaction from him and that Sam whatever his name is when we were chasing Hogan have turned me against them both for life.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Geez Melbourne must be rapt with picking up May.

Turns up to preseason out of condition and runs last in the time trial. Then goes out drinking in public while he's out injured. Not what you're hoping for from a guy who was co-captain at his previous club.

Pick 6 for May and Kade Kolodjashnij - so far three games between them. Unfortunately Kolodjashnij is TBC with concussion since round 3 so hardly his fault but that trade has the distinct look of being a bust for the Demons.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geez Melbourne must be rapt with picking up May.

Turns up to preseason out of condition and runs last in the time trial. Then goes out drinking in public while he's out injured. Not what you're hoping for from a guy who was co-captain at his previous club.
GC seem to have set a new low for team morale and standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty_banchez

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Q & A With Matthew Taberner on alfplayers.com

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/qa-matt-taberner/

Illuminating fact for those us who never attend training and aren't sure if we take the skill of goalkicking seriously:

"We record all our shots at training on film – it’s about analysing it yourself and going through your mental preparation as well."

fnerd

Premiership Player
Suspended
AFL Club
Fremantle
The reaction from him and that Sam whatever his name is when we were chasing Hogan have turned me against them both for life.
The only reason that POS Barrett is sticking up for May is because as old mate said (after relentlessly rubbishing us for stalling on the hogan trade) when hoges was suspended for that first game, he then unleashed on us for recruiting hogan and conversely at same time cup Melbourne’s balls for “shrewdly” getting rid of him and talk up their recruitment of may

He’s simply doubling down on his last stance like the slimy sewer rat he is

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Virus free East Perth
Talking Footy is full on with East coast centric views
Ripped into Fyfe getting off (at least they can recognise Fyfe) but were happy with the Gary rule being applied to Gary
They got Worsfold on for a big sook and cry over the goal post climb and Essendon being ripped off
Would have a different view if it was the other way around or against another ES club

Hope we get the points over the tossers next week to give them more reason to sook

DMan 11

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Top Bottom