poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
the story is so sad... the reply to the tweet did make me laugh though.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sumavich

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If sandi is 3 weeks away from a training session, then he won't take much to get to match fitness. Especially as we have lobb now, so they could go at 50/50 forward ruck. All sandi has to do is knock it down to ground and we are go!

poshman

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
CFC, San Antonio Spurs
If sandi is 3 weeks away from a training session, then he won't take much to get to match fitness. Especially as we have lobb now, so they could go at 50/50 forward ruck. All sandi has to do is knock it down to ground and we are go!
We have the opportunity to let sandi build towards finals football which would be a bloody luxury. In the contest he is such a beast and he controls the play down the line so well - he isn't given credit for it but has a massive influence.

mightymouse75

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
I think his down one line play is massive. Is Ruck work has been picked apart by opposition coach es & is more of a liability

Sully90

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Detroit Red Wings
I think his down one line play is massive. Is Ruck work has been picked apart by opposition coach es & is more of a liability
Has it though? Opposition ruckmen always list Sandi as one of the hardest ruckmen to play against, even if he isn't the best in the league anymore. He's so big that he just wears people down.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
We featured a bit in the trends podcast again, Lloyd was at the forefront of data analytics for the AFL in his time at Freo

freo84

Premiership Player
Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't know why I'm so annoyed that not one Fremantle goal was good enough to feature in the goals of the year so far video. Not one... absolute rubbish.

mightymouse75

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Has it though? Opposition ruckmen always list Sandi as one of the hardest ruckmen to play against, even if he isn't the best in the league anymore. He's so big that he just wears people down.
No. I meant he is too good. Oppo teams would give up winning the tap & just shark his balls.

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
No. I meant he is too good. Oppo teams would give up winning the tap & just shark his balls.
When we know we're going to win tap we should change tactics and have him tap further out hitting a running player rather than at feet for opposition to scavange.

freo84

Premiership Player
Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Matera's goal from the pocket against GWS was bloody amazing.
Exactly! Just annoyed that not one goal of Fremantles was good enough when the usual suspects have about 6 average goals each featured. None of them are as good as Matera's.

Eddie Betts was the best though.

Top Bottom