Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Hardie reported this morning that Liam Ryan was taken to the Armadale Hospital because he refused a roadside breath test and opted for a blood test instead. The results of the test will not be available for 2 weeks and the Eagles are wanting to keep the results private.

They have already said he was drinking. That was a part of the ‘players code’ that he broke.

They have already said he was drinking. That was a part of the ‘players code’ that he broke.
DUI is a bit different to had a beer when he wasn't supposed to. Hope they set a new precedent for how to cover these matters in the media. Guarantee next Freo player to step out of line doesn't get the same treatment though.

DUI is a bit different to had a beer when he wasn't supposed to. Hope they set a new precedent for how to cover these matters in the media. Guarantee next Freo player to step out of line doesn't get the same treatment though.

Don’t mean to be funny but if you’re refusing a breath test, crashing your car at 6am... I doubt he’s having a casual one beer for breakfast.

Brad Quartermaine needs a check as well. Just found out Chad Wingard played for us yesterday. ;)
VOTES

3. David Mundy (Frem)

2. Lachie Neale (Frem)

1. Chad Wingard (Frem)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah that Prestipeno flog, didn't evolve properly in the head so he's stuck writing piss for the rest of his life for bread money.

Wasn't this the no name who emerged from his basement during the Lyon Saga earlier in the year?

https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/af...ers-keep-lyon-hanging-on-20180716-p4zrrz.html

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

I'm not Lyon sycophant, but the outright dismissal of a decent win is laughable.

And no s**t one of the youngest teams in the comp is going to struggle away from home.

Chrome dome needs to **** off back to the bowling alley.
I am a Lyon sycophant, and will happily point this so-called journalist to the average age of our team each week. Could also mention how the team's win column has steadily improved since 2016 but that might go over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back