Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope you guys aren't wasting your money buying those papers for the Sport section. There's an anti paywall that is completely free online, can read any article you want for free.
Put a Firefox add on to unblock The Financial Review last week, not sure I could even be bothered to do it for any sports section in the papers though.

...toilet training puppies or kittens, weed barriers for your gardening, paper-mache projects, cleaning windows, litter box lining, fire kindling, packaging...

The only thing you can't use it for is becoming informed.
Be funny only to watch a puppy do it's work on a hackdorn piece

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day another Brad Hardie article about failing to land a big fish in Gov and raking through the past failures of Travis Cloke, Reiwoldt, etc, etc. How many times do they have to write the same article.
Its Freo's fault that Gov remained loyal?

So was it the Crows fault that Pav did the same?

Its Freo's fault that Gov remained loyal?

So was it the Crows fault that Pav did the same?
Of course its not, realistically why would McGovern ever have left a team that gave him his career in the first place, is paying him $1.2m a year and would end up if he left getting bagged by the "West Coast" run media and Eagles supporters for the rest of his career. It is just the relentless same old criticism banged out by Hagdorn and Hardie every chance they get yet the minute we start to get success again Hardie will be the first to jump on the bandwagon. Where are Hardie's articles on all the "big fish" the Saints and North have missed out on?

Not a fan of current players in the commentary box. Not just the conflict of interest and the fact they’re generally crap at it, but Brendan Goddard’s a flog.

View attachment 533970 ABC News reveals Ross Lyon's new job as the United States new Secretary of State.
Tweet/announcement by Donald Trump about Lyon's recruitment as new US Secretary of State:

"I welcome Ross Lyon to our admin. With his guidance, the US will soon launch torpedo footballs at Iran, he will make NATO great again, challenge N.K., boost the US - Aus FTA & I support his other job with Fremantle."

Last edited:
Tweet/announcement by Donald Trump about Lyon's recruitment as new US Secretary of State:

"I welcome Ross Lyon to our admin. With his guidance, the US will soon launch torpedo footballs at Iran, he will make NATO great again, challenge N.K., boost the US - Aus FTA & I support his other job with Fremantle."

Should be Minister of Defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back