Status
Not open for further replies.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I managed to catch a snippet of Wallace speaking on SEN yesterday and it turns out his son was one of the officiating umpires, the one who actually paid the 50m penalty against Sunny. He was trying to claim that Walters threw a sizeable clump of turf, roots soil and all, in the incident, when clearly it was 95% grass about the half the size of a matchbox.

There was definitely no dirt nor clumps thrown by BHILL- would have actually made it the kicker otherwise. Was like flicking up some grass cuttings. But whatever.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
Also reckon that 50 against Tucker would have been overlooked it was a ‘Hodgy’ or a ‘Danger’. He picked the ball back up immediately and it never delayed the game one iota.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
I managed to catch a snippet of Wallace speaking on SEN yesterday and it turns out his son was one of the officiating umpires, the one who actually paid the 50m penalty against Sunny Hill. He was trying to claim that Hill threw a sizeable clump of turf, roots soil and all, in the incident, when clearly it was 95% grass about the half the size of a matchbox.

Ah, so it was the tanned one’s son.

Dad’s a tosser, son hates tossers. Doesn’t help Wallace Jnr when he has a nickname of SOT.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Were you referring to this?

Yeah umpires are corrupted. No question.
Nichols umpiring 2013 GF. Yep. 2 decisions that went to tribunal but he thought it was fine. Chicken wing- holding the ball to Rioli. Lake 3 week- elbowed Walters in the face. Nah go back and kick it, no 50.

332docker

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Western Force
Yeah umpires are corrupted. No question.
Nichols umpiring 2013 GF. Yep. 2 decisions that went to tribunal but he thought it was fine. Chicken wing- holding the ball to Rioli. Lake 3 week- elbowed Walters in the face. Nah go back and kick it, no 50.
Nichols was at the centre of the draw in Launy that was eventually overturned and we won the game. He was the muppet that allowed the player to kick a point after the siren that tied the game from memory...hated us ever since. He has gotten more unbiased more recently but still I hate seeing no 15 running around

What actually happened there?...Matty Carr was meant to get the free kick for the bump... but somehow the umpire asked ty Zantuck (not care)if he wanted the point to stand instead of another kick???:drunk:

Correct. Then Josh Carr pointed out what happened and the ump said the decision's made.

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nice of Barrett to go in to bat for Steven May about having a drink while in rehab. Maybe he's right, but gee, I haven't seen many other players get that sort of support.
Not a single media personality would ever defend Harley in this situation. A year ago he was grilled for having a drink at a WAFL game......such double standards.

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Nice of Barrett to go in to bat for Steven May about having a drink while in rehab. Maybe he's right, but gee, I haven't seen many other players get that sort of support.

The reaction from him and that Sam whatever his name is when we were chasing Hogan have turned me against them both for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back