Status
Not open for further replies.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did you hear what The Hack said about Jesse this morning??

Went on and on and on about how Ross was backing Jesse and how completely over the top it was and how the happy faced hugging Ross was all a show.
So ridiculously obvious he has a real personal agenda against Ross and Freo. He's total gutter and he should be embarassed by the way he goes on and on with his negative narrative.

An out and out tool of the highest order!!

Is he banned from Freo pressers?

Do love what Jesse apparently said yesterday to reporters waiting to interview Wilson. Supposedly he walked out the door and said 'Oh you don't wanna talk to me......cos I'm playing shithouse!' and went back inside. . Love it.

Fwiw, I'm 150% behind Jesse. He's gonna be a gun for us.

I’ve moved on from bothering to listen to crumps and this will be my last comment on him. He is absolute gutter - complete rubbish comes from his mouth. I’m almost certain that he is on borrowed time and will be gone from PR in the next year or two. Crumps and Hardie will hang on as long as they can with their short 3 min segments.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yea no one rates Hagdorn and Hardie except themselves.

If I was to go over to the West Coast board I bet I’d either find they say the same things we do about them and/or don’t see their comments as worth the time and effort discussing (they aren’t as negative about West Coast so probably the latter). Goes without saying they’d be even less relevant on interstate BigFooty boards.

As I said the other I’ve never seen Lyon or Simpson give these pricks an interview. I guess it’s one of the joys of being at the top being able to delegate less enjoyable tasks.

Apr 18, 2011
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
With the Foundation Day Derby on Monday the West had an article about the 1979 Derby GF including this absolute massacre of the language.
Just three days before one of WA’s most memorable football clashes, East Fremantle hero Kevin Taylor was warned by a famous mate that a $1000 bounty had been put on his head.
The match was the 1979 WAFL grand final, which now always hold the Subiaco Oval record crowd for a football game of 52,781 - a figure only bettered at concerts by Adele and U2. The mate was now-late South Fremantle rival Maurice Rioli, who was having a Wednesday night dinner at Taylor’s house and was also the man charged with delivering on the hit
Now-late? Seriously?

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Just had a meander through this article, and would point out that two of the serious contenders for the Carlton coaching job are Saints assistant coaches. I find that a bit of a sobering thought.

It is difficult to quite know how an assistant can stand out as a viable option. There is always going to be an element of plunging into the unknown with a rookie coach. Certainly Rattan has credentials (and would be my preferred).

I would love to see some of the media do a report on the process that clubs use to assess a rookie candidate in the coaching area.

https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/af...enior-afl-coaching-roles-20190601-p51tj0.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeftFootBanana

All Australian
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is beyond ridiculous. There are a hundred decisions (or non decisions) by umpires a game. Focusing on a failure of process above some of the other highly subjective assessment the umpires make is frankly laughable.

Perhaps they could review th eMundy and Pearce holding the ball decisions.

Of course the holding the ball rule is now such that the umpires can play the incorrect disposal/knocked out in the tackle card to justify their decision. Or if need be no prior opportunity joker is always available. Basically whatever decision they make is technically correct. The number of "technical" free kicks that result in goals is a blight on the game.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I'm just gonna go ahead and say.. not a fan of Pav. He tries so hard not to be bias that he has literally gone the opposite direction.

I've heard more positive things coming from known Freo bashers than Pav in these past two years.

Let the crucifixion begin...
He has to unfortunately. That’s the way it is. Shouldn’t be a commentator

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Ha. The second headline is Collingwood should’ve won.
What an absolute biased media. This is why West coast are such darlings. Get it so freaking easy, can’t say as an Eagles fan that it’s ever been hard. Ever.
Stuff channel 7.

AAACockburn

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2013
Inside Wayne Carey's pain relief Ziplock.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
VFL
I'm just gonna go ahead and say.. not a fan of Pav. He tries so hard not to be bias that he has literally gone the opposite direction.

I've heard more positive things coming from known Freo bashers than Pav in these past two years.

SINNER!

1559470406105.png

Deveraux

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is he any worse than Rucciuto or Lynch, the answer is NO.
No, I agree but a different kettle of fish. Rucciuto blatently barracks for the crows.
Pav seems incapable of saying a nice thing about Freo on air. It's either fox footy peer pressure or he's scared to do so to be called a bias commentator. Either option is not honourable really which is something I was sure he prided himself on.
When I heard he was coming to Fox Footy I got excited thinking and knowing that he was going to say how it was and to call out some of the blatant Freo bashing BS, but the reality is he has joined in.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal

He's not to bad in pre game stuff but he's pretty ordinary in actual commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back