Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q. If we scrape intuitive the finals and Sandi is fit, do we play him?
For me, it depends on how much he's played this year. If finals were next week, I'd say no. Our team goes well together, and while Sandi is a great player, most of our team haven't played much with him, and would need to learn a new game plan.

Watching Carey, Darcy and the other Muppetts analyse the top 8 tonight....
The said no other team could push any of them out??? WTF
If Freo win against Port next week we will be in 6th spot you F W##ts!!
I know we have just got some major injury problems but they probably wouldnt know and dont bother to read WA football news.

didnt even mention us

East Coast blind biased media at thier best

Watching Carey, Darcy and the other Muppetts analyse the top 8 tonight....
The said no other team could push any of them out??? WTF
If Freo win against Port next week we will be in 6th spot you F W##ts!!
I know we have just got some major injury problems but they probably wouldnt know and dont bother to read WA football news.

didnt even mention us

East Coast blind biased media at thier best

Pretty sure I only rate seven teams as top eight sides tbh and that doesn’t include us.

There’s a handful of teams that can replace Port in the eight. Over here I reckon we’ll still beat them on Saturday tbh.

Pretty sure I only rate seven teams as top eight sides tbh and that doesn’t include us.

There’s a handful of teams that can replace Port in the eight. Over here I reckon we’ll still beat them on Saturday tbh.
Call me an optimist (and my optomism has reduced somewhat after losing Pearce and Lobb) but we are slight favourites against Port and then face Melbourne Carlton and then a Derby..where we have some chance ....so should win at least 3 out of 4
That could really put some momentum into our season
I rate us and am quietly confident still if we can cover our injuries and are definite contenders for the 8

Call me an optimist (and my optomism has reduced somewhat after losing Pearce and Lobb) but we are slight favourites against Port and then face Melbourne Carlton and then a Derby..where we have some chance ....so should win at least 3 out of 4
That could really put some momentum into our season
I rate us and am quietly confident still if we can cover our injuries and are definite contenders for the 8
We are 50/50 at best against the Dees. We have had some good wins on the road but have also looked ordinary (whilst remaining competitive) at times.

Winning 3/4 would be a great result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl.com.au now calling Freo players arrogant?!?! They really struggle to say anything positive about a team that was expected to slide after losing two of its best. Earlier in the week Port saw this game as a percentage lifter.

Arrogance is Robby Gray. Why can’t Freo celebrate their goals and retaliate to arrogant opposition players?

The only real arrogance is from the Victorian media who focussed more on Carlton and the Bulldogs than Freo miraculously making its way back into the 8!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Afl.com.au now calling Freo players arrogant?!?! They really struggle to say anything positive about a team that was expected to slide after losing two of its best. Earlier in the week Port saw this game as a percentage lifter.

Arrogance is Robby Gray. Why can’t Freo celebrate their goals and retaliate to arrogant opposition players?

The only real arrogance is from the Victorian media who focussed more on Carlton and the Bulldogs than Freo miraculously making its way back into the 8!

Didn’t Kane Cornes play for Port Adelaide? Hardly the most objective voice. He’s a one-eyed Port supporter who doesn’t really know much about WA teams.

I have zero issue with Kame Cornes and his drivel. It is so transparent anything he says is easily discounted.

He is a shock jock looking for relevance and has found a niche. His employer must love him.

If anyone can talk about arrogance it is him and the way he retired from the game.

Saw Kane’s s**t this morning. What he didn’t note was port targeting both hill and Walters early in the game, off the ball also where one incident Walters ran 40m to even up a scuffle where hill was pinned down

Port are a tough, bordering on dirty side and they tried rattling the boys early

All for freo to give it back to them

Not sure about fyfes hair ruffle though, rather he just get in his face and let him know about it and try get a 50m for retaliation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back