Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Vic media love him but not all and almost no fans like him and they would know that.

There are numerous interstate media personalities that openly say they don't even watch our games (under Ross) because they don't like our style.

I don't know. I feel that Ross is pretty well respected in Vic.

Regardless of our coach I don't think many outside of WA watch our games to be honest.

I don't know. I feel that Ross is pretty well respected in Vic.

Regardless of our coach I don't think many outside of WA watch our games to be honest.
Tim Watson off the top of my head (there was another when I posted earlier but can't remember anymore).

Your second line is true for many but its the ones that actively avoided us just because of Ross' style (what they would say) that I was referring too. The same ones that will wax lyrical about the Lions.

I mean he could cause he is from WA and he may see his chances of making the side higher at Freo than at Geelong. Like he could possible displace say Frederick, Crowden or Schultz. Freo need some more running and if he is available and on the cheap I don't see why Freo wouldn't take him
I reckon he is a perfect ‘Hawthorn style’ pick up. Struggling with injury and thus fringe at a good club. Before injury weighed on him he was rated highly by Scott as a talented young player on the up. If we can get him right with him coming home he would threaten B22 all day long.

A nice punt at good odds for mine - specially with us turning over Weber.

Sunday afternoon is my favourite slot. Get the whole weekend of games in before we lose and it turns me off footy for the following 48 hours.

See I go the other way on that one: Earlier in the weekend I can still do other things to have a good weekend. Even better on a Saturday night because I'll be a few drinks in and the disappointment will dissipate a lot quicker.

Sunday evening is the absolute pits because it retroactively ruins the preceeding weekend and bleeds into Monday and Tuesday. Plus, even with a win it still hollows out the weekend as by the time the game finishes I'm usually only an hour or 2 off bed due to an early start.

Sundays are for church and hangovers dammit!

Sunday afternoon is my favourite slot. Get the whole weekend of games in before we lose and it turns me off footy for the following 48 hours.
nah I’m a fan of Saturday night games instead, balance of not waiting all weekend v being turned off footy for the rest of the weekend. also helps that night games at Optus have me staring into the sun far less than Sunday afternoons

6051B9A5-30D4-45D7-8489-548CC9C3CEE3.jpeg

The back page of The West this morning. 🙄

Freo do get a mention with the middle photo of East Freo’s Tim Bockman, apparently we’re interested in him.

Surprised when I saw the headline referred to Harley as a former Melbourne player in The West and then read the article...

Police were called to an apartment at the Aria building at Broadbeach about 8pm on Monday after reports of a disturbance and found the strife-prone former Gold Coast Suns, Freemantle Dockers and Melbourne Demons player heavily intoxicated, sources told News Corp.

ffs.

Anyway... Hope he gets the support he needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear the rumour that 6pr have reported this afternoon...Cripps to get traded to freo? Don't listen to Hardie n co (bullshit artists) but like the sound of it.

In all honesty, I've seen this playbook a few times before.

Manager probably is leaking some crap, but its just to make sure Cripps gets properly paid.

Cripps to re-sign within 2 weeks
that or Hardie/someone at 6PR looks for content to come up with on boards such as these. would be genuinely shocked if it's anything else apart from that

In all honesty, I've seen this playbook a few times before.

Manager probably is leaking some crap, but its just to make sure Cripps gets properly paid.

Cripps to re-sign within 2 weeks
Easily what this is. Let Carlton get roped into it.
Williams, Martin and Cripps on top dollar. What a dumb club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back